Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Santa Barbara Show is done and History.
The 6 Bullitts lined up was really a awesome display of pride of ownership,club loyality and Friends just hanging out. Most people attending the show had never seen a Bullitt let alone 6 in a row.The 74-Present Mustang class was the Bullitts!! Thanks all who attended,
Michael--'HaveBullittwilltravel'
Ken ---kparchracing
Steve---Bullittbuyer
Alex--Bullitt207
Mark--OYHBYNGB
Also Frank and Kim--PRONKIE1 who stopped on by to give support.
FYI, There was a article in the local paper this morning about the beer fest and car show and to my suprise the only car that they talked about was a Bullitt.
Quote from the article: Standing next to a green special edition 2001 Mustang Bullitt, Jay Heffner and Diana Holden said they wished they owned this hot rod. It sure beats they hell out of my Nissan Mr.Heffner said 'This car is just awesome'
This was a success for the park. even though for some reason it was tough to get cars, we did draw over 50 entrants. the park charged $5.00 for people just to see the show, so this brought viewing attendence down for the show.(I think) But attendance was large for the beer fest around 1k so there was always people walking around. I was so busy with the show and B.S.ing with people, I forgot to take pictures. But I'm sure one of us took some pic's to share, so please post...Thanks Again.....Rich SBBULLITT

·
Registered
180 Posts
I had always assumed that having the trickest Bullitt was the ultimate accomplishment for a Bullitthead. When Michael pulled out his 3-ring binder documenting the details on upgrades to his Bullitt, and showed us Jacqueline's autographed picture in it, I realized there is so much more to it than I imagined!

My wife has very little interest in cars in general, and fast noisy cars like my Bullitt that goes double. But she had a very enjoyable day with a great group of people.

I think she's now interested in doing the Nationals with me next year too (sorry Michael, that's my wife--not Jacqueline).

Thank you Rich for making it such a nice day for all of us in the show. Everything about it was first rate. I'm sure your show will continue to grow in the years ahead.

regards,
Mark & Kathleen

·
Registered
825 Posts
Rich, you really did a good job putting the car show together. I met up with some other stang freaks later that evening, they were bummed that they didn't know about the all- you-can-drink beer.

P.S.

Thanks for providing the shade.

Alex & Nadine

7,020 Posts
The Santa Barbara Beer Fest Crew:

Photo's by Judy Hitt

Alex & Nadine BK Bullitt207 w/Mark

Mark & Kathleen OYHBYNGB BK 2125

The Police line up: Steve Bullittbuyer, Michael, Kathleen, Mark, Nadine & Alex

This one is for you Steve, see you around!

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-08-03 12:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
180 Posts
Michael,

Only in California would a person be seen drinking diet Dr. Pepper at a beer fest! And based on the way I'm filling out that t-shirt, it doesn't seem to be doing me much good!

I can't understand it, because I eat the same meals is that cute red head with me...

Thank Judy for posting those. We had a great time and enjoy thinking of it again.

Mark & Kathleen

(Unless it's to get a 2nd Bullitt in DHG or True Blue!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OYHBYNGB on 2005-08-01 20:28 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Hey everyone,

What a great time! It was great seeing everybody once again. Thanks Rich for your hard work and for the gift...much appreciated. Had a lot of laughs...hopefully we can all get together again this fall.

Once again, thanks for an awesome time.

Cheers,
Steve

Here's a few more pics...

Rich's new JLT system:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the pics they are great. By any chance did anyone get a pic of my 66 with the Bullitts behind it?

·
Registered
825 Posts
I wish Judy would have let me know she was taking that pic. I look like I was about to fall asleep. :smile:

Sorry Rich I didn't get any pic of the 66. I intended to take more pictures but I just forgot to do it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts