Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello group! This will be my first post. I have owned and sold many collectable mustangs and capris over the years. While I've been out of the scene for some time now, I've most recently found my love for them again. I found a car that was too good to pass on at a great price. So I've rescued this one and have started the process of bringing it back to life. A carfax history shows an extensive maintenance record and upkeep, unfortunately the car went dormant for the last couple of years sitting in west Texas. Now home, and the resurrection has begun. Car build number is missing in all the know locations so I might need some direction on how to obtain that for the shock tower sticker to be recreated. I have no idea what number the car is. Thank you for the add to the group!

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
GREAT SAVE CapriMike! WELOME ABOARD!! LOVE the look of your car! I wouldn't even paint it!! it's a SURVIVOR for sure!! BEST of luck w/ it and have fun!

·
Administrator
6,520 Posts
Good luck with your project. It's so wild to see people bring these back into a state of newness. Awesome!

Reactions: Caprimike
1 - 14 of 14 Posts