Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my Bullitt quest today I came across a few online and verifed over the phone but either had been sold or marked up, one was close by but $5000 over msrp. This was Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown TX. When I called they said no Xplan and that they had 3 buyers on the way. This was at 10am, 7pm we are in the area and go by and its there still. Sales guy approached us and said its marked up because of how rare it is being only 1000 are made. They had a GT500 with 20,000 mark up LOL

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Thanks for the tip, Rick.

#161 seen in Georgetown TX.

Unless the price changes, the Bullitt and the Shelby are going to be there for a loooooong time.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Da** idiot stealers!

When the Challenger and the Camaro are at their dealerships and things start to slow down for these guys, maybe someone should put on a pair of golf shoes and do a little dance on this stealer's desk! (gloat!)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Why would anybody pay mark up in these times? The Bullitt is very nice but not a rare hand built one off never to be seen car...Its a 7000 unit Mustang that by mid year 08 will have deals on at Ford dealers in 2001 Galpin had so many on lot they were dropping prices big time, So with tax licence etc these idiots will pay almost 40K for a 31K car.....I think I'd wait for a bit higher S/N and save 5K to ??K, I see Shelbys at lots already (used) in Los Angeles and tons on CheeseBay again way below what the first lusting owner paid...wait and see don't pay over MSRP and DO Not trade or 2001 in at a Dealer.....I have a co worker that was going to trade a black (a 8)Bullitt in at a local Ford dealer, They offered 6800 bucks for a one owner 50K miles clean Bullitt against a regular GT....People need to use their heads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts