Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in California vacationing and visiting the family, anyway, I was taking the wife for a drive through wine country today (12/26), and saw 2 DHG Bullitts on Hwy 29 right through the middle of town. One was parked in front of some of the shops, and about 20 seconds later another one passed me headed south.

Needless to say I was kinda geeked, and the wife was laughing at me :grin: (she loves the car too, and we are both kicking oursleves for not figuring out a way to get one)

lol, Anyway, was it anyone on here that I saw?

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
You are just over the Mountian from me :wink: I'm in Windsor, CA. If you headed towards Santa Rosa, you would be going in my direction. Very nice Wine country in that area. My Buddy works at Berringer Vinyards.

Hope your having a great time on Vacation.

Bud

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I was just in wine country myself, but I wasn't in the Bullitt. 4 adults (even women) don't fit too comfortably on a day trip to Napa!
So...it wasn't me, but I didn't see the other's myself.
Still have never seen a DHG or Black.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I work in San Rafael. If your ever in that area, let me know. You can take a look at 227, it is a Black Bullitt.

I have a 16 year old son and 15 year old daughter. They were in the Bullitt when we went to San Francisco for Christmas Eave Church :wink: Take a look at my WEB site for two new photos in the City with the Black Bullitt.

Take care.

Bud

PS I used to go to Freamont all the time to visit a couple of girls that my Buddy and I met at Great America. High School, how good we had it but NEVER knew it<G>.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol,
Good to hear from you guys!
I'll give you a little background about me.

I grew up in Rohnert Park, and Santa Rosa, but moved to the East Bay (Antioch) for most of high school. And while I was away in college, the family moved to the north end of ClearLake.
Anyway, I haven't been out here since moving to Michigan for a job (with everybody's favorite car manufacturer :grin:) It's been almost 2 years, and boy do I miss Northern California.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Rara,

Nice to hear from you :wink: I actually grew up in Eureka but moved to Healdsburg in 1977 when my dad took a job as Superintendant of the Schools there. I lived in Cotati for a while with my wife and ended up purchasing a house in Windsor. Before I went to work for Autodesk (Makers of AutoCAD) I worked for Norhtern California Power Agency. 12 + years. I worked at the Geothermal location, and our plants straddled Lake county and Sonoma County :wink:... So where did your parents end up living?

If you ever get back this way, send me some eMAIL.

Nice chatting with you.

Bud

PS What do you do for Ford?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bud,
The folks ended up in Santa Rosa, and most of the rest of the family is in Antioch (I'm staying w/ my brother in Antioch)

It's good to know there are some Bullitts in good hands from my old stomping grounds! :smile:

As to what do I do w/ Ford; Well, I do lots of different stuff, I have only been w/ Ford for about 2 years, and I am in a program where I rotate to different positions every 6-8 months or so for a little over 2 years (I will be done w/ the program in June) and after it is done, I settle into a more or less permanent position.
Most of the things I have done have been Mustang related, including some direct involvement w/ the Bullitt program.

Oh, and FWIW, I must comment on Mr. T, The rest of the Mustang team thinks as highly of him as you guys do; he really is passionate about the Mustang (and the Bullitt) and makes things happen that wouldn't otherwise.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Rara,

It sure proves what a small world this is<G>. Next time your in Santa Rosa let me know. I would be nice to meet you. eMAIL me at my office or home account.

[email protected]

[email protected]

MR. T is a good guy and it's also good to know that his passion is noticed and well reguarded. I know I appriciate what I see him doing here.

Just finished watching Pearl Harber, Great movie, but VERY LONG! Time to get some sleep.

Talk to you soon.

Bud

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Rara and Bud,

Thanks for the good words! I'll keep trying. Back to work......

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think my favorite is the way Mr.T posts. Just the facts. Kinda like the real Mr.T would post if he was smart enough to use a computer.

Everyone here appreciates both Mr. T's and Rara's presence. (Sometimes we need a voice of reason around here)

Eric

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Mr. T,

No problem. Just keep up the good work :wink:

Bud who is also back at work now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts