Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw a new Saleen coupe (white) and a Saleen convertible (yellow) in a showroom in Federal Way Washington. Now don't get me wrong here, they are nice but not sure I would trade a Bullitt for one. This particular dealership knew a lot about the Saleen but had never sold or had much knowledge about the Bullitt. They did mention they had a lot of calls lately from people looking to buy a new Bullitt.

The Saleen convertible had a fibreglas lid over the back seat that looked pretty good but not sure where it would go if you wanted to put the top up. They have the Saleen Build number on the front bumper just below the headlight on the driver's side.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
The place where I bough my Bullitt sells Saleens also. They had two there and one was a 98 model, still on the showroom floor for an asking price of $50k. Seems really steep for a Mustang when one could get a Z06 Vette for less money.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The yellow convertible was around $43,500 and the white coupe was priced around $37,200. That is a lot of money but they are nice. Not sure I would pay double the price of a Bullitt for one though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The dealer I bought my Bullitt from currently has two Saleens (red and silver) and a Lightning. Ironic part is they did not know hardly a thing about my Bullitt. :???:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.