Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoyed the article, Mike your my hero! just wish you could have gotten more from the 418 stroker motor, that just goes to show you what can be found on dyno, instead of bench racing..... Also enjoyed the re telling aircleaner stud story!
Can't wait to read the follow up article, when the new heads and headers are installed!

Lets see...... Mikes car has been used by Ford Motor Company for display at Sema, used on Top Gear epsode, and now a feature techical article in Mustang Monthly....

Can I have you autograph :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Its out?? I haven't even seen the article!!!!!!
What issue??

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Hey Mike,

The article is in the October issue of Mustang monthly page 66.

And if you all look at page 62 there is a picture of our cars all lined up at Hallett with Greg, Mike C, Mike R and Dee in the picture along with a few others that I cannot make out.

Also interesting snippet on page 19 about a possible build of 50 Bullitt mustang replicas based off of the Dynacorn bodies. And then short about Brad Pitt....Whatever..

·
Registered
816 Posts
Cool I just picked up some copies yesterday!! Not bad!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Very :cool: Mike!

Hey, there is a photo spread of a fellow Mustang Club member and friend here in Spokane, of his Maroon 1969 GT in that same issue. MM did a photo shoot last year at the Bellevue, Washington Roundup. It is also a beautiful Mustang....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts