Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Manchester Motor Car Company yesterday picking up a tranny part for my 85 GT. They had a ton of cool cars, including a replica Shelby AC Cobra 427, a 68 GT convertible & a 2000 Cobra R. I checked out the brakes on the R & the front's look a bit larger than ours; they're gloss black & say Brembo. But the rears are exactly like the Bullitt's, except they're bare metal. Pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Ricart Ford in Columbus had one this spring. It is an impressive car!! :eek: After I told my dad about the rareity(?) of the Bullitt then the Cobra R he said zi should get the R...until I told him the price. lol Could you imagine having one and taking it down the boulevard on a cruise night and see how many takers you get for a race?? :wink:
Cam

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manchester was asking $75,000. Wow! The intake was huge, too; that motor must gulp the air/fuel. I wonder what kinda gas mileage it gets? The 400M in my F250 got 8 mpg on the highway & 4 mpg in the city. I once ran down an entire 19g tank in 45 minutes of mudding. & that's only a 250 horse motor. yeah, that R sure was sweeeeet! :grin:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
There's still one for sale at Faulkner Ford in Quakertown, PA. On sale to boot! A little under 60k. I saw it a few weeks ago. That motor is HUGE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts