Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, on Judson turning north on I-35. I think the license started with a 'W'. Had some wide tires on it and modified exhaust. Just curious if this is one of the known local Bullitts.

That was followed by a black Mach 1 at the Forum. Not bad for a 5 minute window. Of course, I passed a bunch of nice Mustangs at Judson Ford.

·
Registered
231 Posts
nooope Not me I was in Htown for PINKS this weekend... it mighta been RyanB. Our cars are very identical. Pretty much twins!

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it did have black wheels. I was stuck in my rental car, so I couldn't do the Bullitt bond at the light. It was nice to see another Bullitt on the road, my first in SA.

My car should be done Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't wait to get it back. But I give a big thumbs up to Jordan Ford for taking GREAT care of me. I've been working with Coby. Gave me a rental car with no issues, even though the body work isn't part of the warranty work I had done. And Judson Collision has been pretty good as well. I'm having them repaint the front bumper.

·
Registered
231 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Yeah, it did have black wheels. I was stuck in my rental car, so I couldn't do the Bullitt bond at the light. It was nice to see another Bullitt on the road, my first in SA.

My car should be done Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't wait to get it back. But I give a big thumbs up to Jordan Ford for taking GREAT care of me. I've been working with Coby. Gave me a rental car with no issues, even though the body work isn't part of the warranty work I had done. And Judson Collision has been pretty good as well. I'm having them repaint the front bumper.
Sounds sweeet!! Yeah ur in good hands at Jordan Collision. I used to work there and my older bro still is workin there! Good group of people and if ur not satisfied dont be afraid to say anything .:smile:

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Bulistc5508 said:
nooope Not me I was in Htown for PINKS this weekend... it mighta been RyanB. Our cars are very identical. Pretty much twins!
Oh yeah, forgot about him, no wonder I can't keep you guys straight, damn black cars. Here I thought it was Ryan I raced.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That was me, was just leaving Murillo's shop and going home!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
YOu guys are killing me, is anybody going to Biff's? If I am in town Fri. I am going about 6:00 or 6:30.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Kujo362 said:
YOu guys are killing me, is anybody going to Biff's? If I am in town Fri. I am going about 6:00 or 6:30.
mite swing by if the weathers good! Havent gone ina good while

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My uncle says he's coming down from Dallas a few hours earlier. If so, I'll probably take my little cousin down or maybe everyone for dinner.

I got the Bullitt back from the shop today. Man it feels good to drive it again, three weeks was too long! I peeled out in front of Jordan Ford as I left! It'll be dirty, but I'll bring it if the timing works out.

Funny thing is the shop must not know how to adjust the clutch pedal. I stepped in to test it out and the thing was all sorts of weird. I just pulled up on it, heard it adjust and now it's like new again. They also didn't tighten my tri-ax handle. I can't believe nobody noticed how weird that was. But over all a great experience with Jordan Ford. I've never felt that way towards a dealership. I'll go back to them.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I work so no go for me.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
If it's not raining I am going to go anyway, don't know how many cars will be out in this weather but I will be there about 6:30

Kerry

·
Registered
231 Posts
rangerdoc said:
My uncle says he's coming down from Dallas a few hours earlier. If so, I'll probably take my little cousin down or maybe everyone for dinner.

I got the Bullitt back from the shop today. Man it feels good to drive it again, three weeks was too long! I peeled out in front of Jordan Ford as I left! It'll be dirty, but I'll bring it if the timing works out.

Funny thing is the shop must not know how to adjust the clutch pedal. I stepped in to test it out and the thing was all sorts of weird. I just pulled up on it, heard it adjust and now it's like new again. They also didn't tighten my tri-ax handle. I can't believe nobody noticed how weird that was. But over all a great experience with Jordan Ford. I've never felt that way towards a dealership. I'll go back to them.

Sounds good im glad Jordan Collision took care of ya! i just got back from there myself pickin up some parts for my sis's car! Changed my oil there real quick while was there! lol My bro actually had worked on ur car he was telling me. Sorry bout the shifter not being tightened n the clutch. There more collision then mechanical!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Kujo362 said:
If it's not raining I am going to go anyway, don't know how many cars will be out in this weather but I will be there about 6:30

Kerry
Im still 50/50.. gonna wash the car n well see how the weather permits. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bulistc5508 said:
Sounds good im glad Jordan Collision took care of ya! i just got back from there myself pickin up some parts for my sis's car! Changed my oil there real quick while was there! lol My bro actually had worked on ur car he was telling me. Sorry bout the shifter not being tightened n the clutch. There more collision then mechanical!
Oh...no, it was the tranny guys at Ford that didn't tighten it or adjust the pedal. I just thought that was odd and sort of obvious for folks that do that on a regular basis. No big deal. I'm going to order a front bra to protect my newly painted front bumper. I can't believe how bad it was now that I see what new used to look like.

Anyone know of a good place to get my new passenger window tinted to match the rest?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Anyone know of a good place to get my new passenger window tinted to match the rest?
Mother's Window Tint. They're everywhere around here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts