Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I buy 1:18 diecast models of every car that I buy, and would like to get one of a 2018/2019 Bullitt. I cannot find anywhere that sells one, though. Does anybody have any ideas, please?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Anyone seen the new 1:18 Bullitt being promoted by Mint Models?
I can't tell whether its resin or metal from the description

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
diecastdirect.com are now advertising a 1:18 scale new Bullitt for $144.95 (presumably USD) Delivery to start April but I can't tell if its metal with opening doors etc or resin

·
Administrator
6,190 Posts
diecastdirect.com are now advertising a 1:18 scale new Bullitt for $144.95 (presumably USD) Delivery to start April but I can't tell if its metal with opening doors etc or resin

It's the GT Sprint model so resin

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nothing opens on the 2019 Mustang Bullitt just resin made. What I was told shipping out models of the Bullitt will be in April however, they are sold out limited to 1000.
Joe

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nothing opens on the 2019 Mustang Bullitt just resin made. What I was told shipping out models of the Bullitt will be in April however, they are sold out limited to 1000.

Joe

Hey All,

Just a heads up that I was able to place a pre-order for this one and I got a confirmation email back so I’m questioning if it really is sold out?

Pic from diecastdirect.com website:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
I emailed AutoArt about making a 2019 BULLITT a couple of weeks ago, but I have not heard back.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Has anyone received one of these models yet? I’m curious what the quality looks like in person.

Also the only thing that looks off about it in pics is the chrome tailpipes so I’m wondering if they fixed that in production and made them black?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Has anyone received one of these models yet? I’m curious what the quality looks like in person.

Also the only thing that looks off about it in pics is the chrome tailpipes so I’m wondering if they fixed that in production and made them black?

I received mine after I placed an order when they said they already sold out but then they fulfilled it anyways. Not impressed at all. Now, I say that while comparing it to my AUTOart version of my 2001 Bullitt.

The chrome tailpipes, lack of attention to detail and overall finish and it’s my 9 year old’s toy now. I’m not aware that they ever revised or improved upon their original and honestly, I’m pretty disappointed that AUTOart hasn’t followed up on their ‘68/01/08 versions with the ‘19

That said, if no one comes out with another version, I’m likely buying another one of the GT Spirit ones just so I have one as my son has banged the original purchase up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts