Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:question: Did scott hoag have anything to do with the new 08 I have really not researched the new BULLITT that much..:question: :question:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that sux I think that is one thing that is so special about the 01 bullitt and the 03, 04 mach 1 being that at one point in the year people can catch Hoag at a stang event, and talk about the cars and ask as many ??'s u want. Also the new 08 bullittheads will not be able to get scott to autograph there cars unless they just want it...:smile:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
stripnzinc said:
Man that sux I think that is one thing that is so special about the 01 bullitt and the 03, 04 mach 1 being that at one point in the year people can catch Hoag at a stang event, and talk about the cars and ask as many ??'s u want. Also the new 08 bullittheads will not be able to get scott to autograph there cars unless they just want it...:smile:
Scott Hoag still attends LOTS of Mustang events and supports our Nationals. He is the owner of MRT, Mustang Racing Technologies, andis still a great resource for information and mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts