Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....in Modified Mustangs,Feb '08 issue.
Thought you guys might like to see it for yourselves. :wink:
In my opinion,i feel that he seems a little disappointed in the new Bullitt,even though he commented good things,but it was like he beated around the bush a little with his comments.It's like he wanted to say "Buuuuut...." after each point he said about the '08.Maybe i'm wrong.LOL!!

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
I have asked Scott about the 08 Bullitt and his thoughts are almost exactly what this article stated. For the time and place that Ford is in right now it is a great car. Could it be improved to make it even better? Yes As with the 01 there is always room for improvement. I am very interested to see what Scott and his team come up with. I am sure he is planning a power adder also!!

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
I have been meaning to subscribe to this magazine ever since I had work done at MRT.

THE TIME IS NOW!

Rick, Scott Hoag fan

·
Car Whisperer
20,783 Posts
Yep, why I have my script for the mag.... Scott is the man!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
1LOW03GT said:
....in Modified Mustangs,Feb '08 issue.
Thought you guys might like to see it for yourselves. :wink:
In my opinion,i feel that he seems a little disappointed in the new Bullitt,even though he commented good things,but it was like he beated around the bush a little with his comments.It's like he wanted to say "Buuuuut...." after each point he said about the '08.Maybe i'm wrong.LOL!!
when i talked to him about it... i got the impression he was disappointed ..... that it was not more differant (would be my choice of words) from current offerings.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Mus408 said:
The 2001 version got the soul.....the 2008...the HP increase it deserved in 2001!
That about pegs it for me. +1.

I think that no matter what Ford put out on the road/marketplace Scott Hoag would look for ways to improve the product. That's what his business is all about. So don't get too mired in some of the inuendo. The Bullitt is what it is. And Scott's MRT is what it is. A Reloaded Bullitt is a must for the ultimate performance minded individual. And I doubt that I would want a Reloaded Bullitt, it would just be beyond what I look for in a car.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Axemanj3 said:
when i talked to him about it... i got the impression he was disappointed ..... that it was not more differant (would be my choice of words) from current offerings.
I guess how i read it was correct.LOL!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts