Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, is any bullitt owner familiar with a scrap yard that has an eagle TALON 95???

The reason I ask here on the Bullit chat is because my talon has been waiting for parts from the USA for now almost 6 months. They are not avilible here in Iceland and I can not find any online. Finally after the parts arrived here to Iceland this week it was not the correct ones and I can not sell the car to pay up for my Bullitt.

It has been very hard to find parts for the car, it is just like the car and the parts are jinxed. :evil:

So my question is this does anybody here know any scrap yard that can get me the right part:question:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Are the Mitsubitui Eclispe the same model as the Eagle Talon??? I think so , but thats here in the States..I think parts are still available thru Chrysler for Eagle parts, but I maybe wrong..Plus, it a cool name because my last name is also TALON!!!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yse it´s the same thing as the eclipse.

What I am looking for is I think is called "Hub assembly" or "bearing assy"

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I am assuming that you have a Mitsubishi dealer and parts there for your failed attempt at getting the assembly. Maybe an online Chrysler house for Eagle is the answer? And you might consider a local machine shop to rebuild what you already have as an answer. I have done something like that with an orphan car I once had when I was without money...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts