Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope all are safe and sound and warm in your areas with all the snow!! Be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Recently took my 2019 Bullitt to the Dairy Queen in unincorporated Bothell on Bothell Everett Highway just north of Thrasher's Corner. Every Friday night there is a "gathering" of sorts in the parking lot there. It is an eclectic group of cars and I was just planning to drive through and see what all was there. Well, as I pulled in I was practically pinned in by people everywhere and I was told I better park the car so I did. There were no less than 25 people around the car at any one time. A few GT350s were there too so we all swapped stories and compared the two cars. Other than the obvious engine differences I did not feel that the GT350 (at least not the R version) was all that much different than my Bullitt with the Magna-Ride shocks.
The main idea here though is people were hungry to see a Bullitt up close. Two police officers were there and one told me that he has been lusting after a Bullitt ever since the release of the 2019 at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show (I believe that is when Ford showed it off with Molly McQueen).For all of the unique and very expensive cars that were out that night, the Bullitt seemed to be the biggest hit.
I know that there has been a lot of talk about a lot of Bullitts being on dealers' lots and not selling etc., but from where I was that one night, there are many who want one, or at least indicated that they do. To me, my 2019 Bullitt is the best Mustang I have ever owned, and I have had seven.
Thanks for your time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts