Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Turbo Technology in Tacoma Yesterday and asked them what they could do for a dyno day. They indicated that they could do it on a Saturday for 35$ for 3 pulls if we have 10 people.

Are any of you guys interested?>????

PS: They are desining a Turbo for the 4.6L engine and they are going to use my Bullitt as a prototype. IT is a few months down the road.

LEt me know.

Doug

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've never had a car on a dyno before, it sounds like fun. I'd like to give it a try.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok he have 2.. anyone else interested????

Doug

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm interested. Just a short run to Tacoma for me, just the darn bridge to deal with. Let me know when. I'll be out of town until Feb. 8th starting Friday.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Blackbullitt.... we will wait untill after the 8th of Feb if I can get enough people interested..... I will make it for a saturday so the bridge will be no biggy....

Doug

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks alot. Will be looking forward to it.
Al

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any of you other Puget Sound Guys interested.. would be a good get together....before we can start hitting SIR

Doug

·
Registered
164 Posts
4 Questions:

1. What is the projected HP gain with the turbo?
2. How will it affect gas milage?
3. Can't we wait for better weather? :smile:
4. What is "SIR"

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The projected HP for the Turbo is as high as you want it, but with stock internals it should be around 400 at the rear wheels. But if you want to beef up the clutch, tranny and internals you can twist for as much boost as you want.

SIR is Seattle international race way.. drag stip......

sure we can wait for nicer weather... but being that the dyno is inside, I thought it would give us a good reason to get together why it is crappy out......

Doug

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good point on the Dyno being inside. :smile:

I guess there's not much point in worrying about a dirty car either since we probably won't be looking at each other's cars since we all own one ourselves. :lol:

Thanks for answering the other questions too.

·
Donn3850
176 Posts
Count me in also. My car was Dyno'd by previous owner in Bellevue & Redmond. I've only had it 2 weeks now but want to know what it can do.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK so are you puget sound guys up for a dyno now????? let me know who is intersted one last time and what saturday will work best for you and I will call them and line it up.

Doug

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds fun. I'm in. Any saturday will work with a couple weeks advance notice.

·
Donn3850
176 Posts
Any update on the South Tacoma Dyno day? We all should have good weather now! Please let me know which Saturday is proposed a week or two in advance so I can try and schedule myself & also get the word out to othe Wash State Bullitts. Thanks!

Donn

·
Registered
280 Posts
Doug, have you already done the dyno day? I'm in Federal Way and would love to spin the rollers with my '00 Feature GT. I'm guessing 235-240 rwhp.

I'm off work every other weekend, so I've got a 50% chance of being able to attend with you guys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts