Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Dodge Challenger R/T. It's a strippo model withe the 5.7 375 hp hemi. The only options I got was the Trak Pak (6 speed, 3.73 gears, posi) and the black hood stripes. I'll post pics as soon as it quits raining around here.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,319 Posts
McQ Stang said:
I just bought a Dodge Challenger R/T. It's a strippo model withe the 5.7 375 hp hemi. The only options I got was the Trak Pak (6 speed, 3.73 gears, posi) and the black hood stripes. I'll post pics as soon as it quits raining around here.
That's great, but how are you going to manage to chase yourself? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I didnt know that the R/T's were even being built yet.....congrats.....lets see some pics

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Crazy! You keep your Bullitt?
I still have both bullitts. I am probably going to sell the TB to a buddy of mine.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Cool! With what's going on with Chrysler, could be the last of the breed- again. The one (R/T) and equipt. you got is the way to go! "May the Force be with You"

·
Banned
978 Posts
:clap: :clap:

Trick! Trick! Trick!

A most excellent ride, Randy...CONGRATULATIONS!

Like Dennis stated I didn't know that they had been built yet and like Mark stated looking forward to your write up.

Cool beans!

:cool: :cool:

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
PX said:

Trick! Trick! Trick!

A most excellent ride, Randy...CONGRATULATIONS!

Like Dennis stated I didn't know that they had been built yet and like Mark stated looking forward to your write up.

Cool beans!

Go over to Jake Sweeney Chrysler near Tri-County Mall and one is out there, dude.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Randy.....where are the pics? :D

.......................:b01:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Tony Alonso said:
Go over to Jake Sweeney Chrysler near Tri-County Mall and one is out there, dude.

I wonder how Dodge/Chrysler salesman react to nutty dudes with cameras...:rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally, here is a quick pic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
That makes 2 of us....i like it tooooooo :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts