Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the NMRA nationals at Milan Dragway in Milan, MI this past Saturday to participate in the car show. Got there around 8am and prepped the car for the show, set up my cooler and chair, and then went over to the registration tent to get my paperwork in order. After getting back to 2679, struck up a conversation with the guys on my right and left, then sat down to eat my breakfeast sandwich.

While eating, I notice a guy walking up between my car and the guy on the right. He remarked on 2679 and asked if I would be willing to be the center draw car for the Toyo Tires vendor display in the main midway. Without hesitation I was there in a heartbeat. 2679 was the center car. On its right was a modified Ford Performance Focus SVT and on its left was a 2007 Mustang Shelby. It was a great day, and my voice was hoarse by the end of day from talking to so many people about the Bullitt Mustang.

For my part, I will get a new set of Toyo Proxes T1R that match the set on 2679 now. I also got a couple of Toyo shirts. The Toyo folks took about 2 dozen pics of the Bullitt and will be using them in a marketing campaign later this summer.

I also chatted with Mercedes, one of the Toyo girls that was there signing posters. It was a great day all around!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
What!!! No pictures of the car at the show, just the stinking hot babe????:lol:

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Nice wheels...on your car also!!!!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
badass!

I look forward to seeing some pics :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Out Freak'en Standing!!
Man that makes a show!!
We need some pics!! The chick was aweet too!!

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Hey SmokinBullitt,
Nice to see that Smokin' Bullitt here again.

If I had been in town, I could have brought my Bullitt with my Toyo RA-1 track wheels and we could have taken over the place.

Sounds like you had a blast! Way To Go!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Toyo will be sending me their pics of 2679 in the next day or so, and I will post here.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I must be going to the wrong car shows. Just a bunch of old guys. Half can't get their stream started and the other half can't get it stopped. Good thing Mercedes is not there. No telling what disasters might happen.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
dennisbaker said:
I must be going to the wrong car shows. Just a bunch of old guys. Half can't get their stream started and the other half can't get it stopped. Good thing Mercedes is not there. No telling what disasters might happen.
If I am not mistaken, that was more of a ricer show wasn't it Bill?

That was the impression I got when I heard them promoting it on the radio.

I've never been to a car show with a bikini contest and they were advertising that. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you. I likes me some boobies as much as the next guy.

In any case, congrats. I just dropped nearly a grand for new Toyo's for #2255.

There just wasn't much left to them after all the crap she went through.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts