Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 1972 GMC short bed pick up. Most everything has been replaced on the truck. If you would like to have an old new classic truck or know of someone that is a fan of the 68 to 72 GMC/Chevy please pass on the information below.

I have it listed on E- Bay item 250117596480, or just click on GMC and type in 1972. It is the only Yellow and White GMC listed out of Simi Valley California.

Thanks
Casey
Bullitt 1919

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, it is hard to give them up. After 20 years they become part of the family. But I have too many vehicles, and I would like to add a 08 Bullitt, or if Ford just badges up a GT and calls it a BULLITT which it looks like they are going to do, a 2009 Z-28 with the 400hp six speed independent rear suspension. If I put a small Supercharger on the Z-28 that would get me to 500hp, perfect for going to Home Depot and Willow Springs.

If it does not sell I will just keep it and try to figure out a way to tell my wife her 05 GT Mustang is going to be parked outside to make room for the Bullitt or the Z28 in the garage next to Bullitt 1919.

any suggestions on how to do that?

Casey

·
Registered
641 Posts
Beautiful truck! Good luck with the sale and the parting sorrow. Nice to see a GMC so well done in a world of '67-'72 Chevys. I think I've only seen 1 GMC for every 50 or more Chevys from that era.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Although essentially the same as the Chevy, I've always liked the looks of the GMC better (maybe because they were originally part of Pontiac waaaaayyyy back.)

Good luck on the sales.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts