Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m selling my 08 Bullitt to help finance my dream retirement project: Creating a Route 66 museum here in Stroud, OK that will celebrate the bold, optimistic, adventurous side of the Spirit of America. That spirit (the Space Program, Jimmy Stewart movies, Star Trek and much more) helped me survive the challenges of my very dysfunctional familyand continue to help me today.
This Bullitt has some great history, having been at the 45th movie celebration in S.F., where Chad McQueen signed the dash.
Has new Michelin Pilot Sport tires and SONY in-dash radio/GPS and backup camera. Otherwise, the Bullitt is stock (including Shaker 1000 sound system) except for the body colored side mirror covers, flush hood pins, hood strut lifts, sequential tail lights, and full size spare under the trunk floor.
A little more than 69,000 miles.
Asking $22,000
Looking forward to finding my Bullitt a new home!
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Vehicle Sky Grille Hood

Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Sky Grille Hood

Car Vehicle Gear shift Car seat cover Motor vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

Light Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive design

Car Media player Steering wheel Vehicle Automotive design

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Watch Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Smile Watch Vision care Goggles Muscle

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in North Carolina, on the coast. Have you looked into shipping costs? Based in my research, It looks like about $500. 1250 miles at .40/mile. Can you send me a carfax? [email protected]. Thanks.
Thanks for responding to my ad. I'll send the carfax to you now. It will come from [email protected]
As for transportation costs, I have not done the research but am happy you have. Talk to you later...
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, good luck & happiness in your new venture...:)
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the good luck wishes. I am finally pursuing my Route 66 dream... celebrating the Spirit of America that inspires us to go forward... from the space program to Star Trek... Clark Kent / Superman to Carroll Shelby.
There's still lots of construction / renovation work ahead. If you're curious, here's a 2 min video I shot on July 1st showing how things look.
Happy July 4th to you and yours!
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts