Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on a new cat-back and mid-pipe the other day. Didn't buy the MIL eliminators
though. I was going to use my Predator to disable them but noticed a couple of options. I need to only disable the rear ones right? And/or there is a function
that said something like, OBD II MIL...somethin' or other. Just wondering which route
to go. Also, my mid-pipe is O/R. Any body use their Predator to alter the fuel
mixture? If so, whatcha change it to? Thanks for info ...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes, you should only disable the rear sensors. The OBD II MIL would likely stop the MIL (malfunction indicator light) or "check engine" light from coming on at all, which would be bad because you won't know if something else goes wrong.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I had mine dyno-tuned at Strictly in Houston. I'll give you my settings when I get home, if you want. And yes, the OBDII MIL and the rear O2's were cut off as was the a/f mixture. My C&L intake really leaned it out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys. So Markus, are you saying that your CAI is sucking
in so much wind that simply it's very presence under your hood has leaned out your
mixture? And yes you can send me your settings. BTW, I was more than a little disappointed to not see any pics titled "SamDrivingBullitt". :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MustangMarkus said:
I had mine dyno-tuned at Strictly in Houston. I'll give you my settings when I get home, if you want. And yes, the OBDII MIL and the rear O2's were cut off as was the a/f mixture. My C&L intake really leaned it out.

MM, You still alive? Those Bullitt-Haters haven't locked you up in a cellar
somewhere I hope. :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts