Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
5,011 Posts
Jeff, When you apply the brakes, the lights will sequence Just Once, then stay lit as long as you keep the brakes on. Just like the clip. No extra wiring is required.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
RonReam said:
Jeff, When you apply the brakes, the lights will sequence Just Once, then stay lit as long as you keep the brakes on. Just like the clip. No extra wiring is required.
I can attest to that on the webelectric set. I just installed them and brake lights come on 1.2.3 and stay on solid as long as you hold the brake. They sequence pretty quick so all 3 lights come on within a second. I think they help get the attention of the driver behind you - without going to the flicker type center brake light.
If for some reason you want all 3 to come on at once like stock, only then do you have to run a wire.
Mine were easy to install. Great quality construction, easy directions. Love 'em!

I guess the only reason not to have sequence on brakes is if I'm trying to hide from the cops in traffic. But I don't do that stuff anymore! :badgrin:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Put them on my wife's GT/CS a year ago and still working great. I like the fact that all 3 lights come one when you brake also (for her safety). Reminds me of my 68 Cougar. I probably won't spend the money to put them on my Bullitt as I'd rather save up for other mods and my lead foot won't let anyone get near my rear end anyway.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Love mine & easy install. Just be sure to tape around the lower outside bumper area below lights so when installing you don't get any scratches. It would be vary easy to get a scratch taking then in & out. I taped mine first & glad (no scratches).

·
Administrator
5,011 Posts
While you have the taillight assemblies out of the car, it's a great time to install those taillight bezels!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Go with WebElectric. Quick delivery, excellent install instructions, and quality construction. Very happy with the results.

·
Administrator
5,011 Posts
shotdisc98 said:
Are all of the brands pretty much the same or is webelectric the way to go? Brand recommendations?
I bought mine from SilverHorse Racing. No problem whatsoever.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wabirch said:
Wiring harness quality, no concern?
I would prefer the Ford OEM connectors and could get those from webelectric, unless others think that may not be that big of a concern.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have CDC's dynamite sticks and they are great quality and super quick 5 minute plug n play install. And they sequence just once then go solid when you hit the brakes, just like the webelectric set.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Sequential LED Tail lights which came with the complete ready to plug in harness. It installed in a few minutes and they work great and I get compliments on them all the time.

I also have the LED Third Brake Light from MOSS and it also is a great product. This LED setup is very bright and a great improvement over the stock light.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts