Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i remembered seeing a thread about some sequential tail lights that are normal when braking but go through the rotation only when the flashers or turn signal is on? Is this true or am i already senile?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullitt 736 said:
You're too young to be senile. You have to be at least 20 years old to be senile. :smile: I think you are right. I followed Dillo Dave to Nats and I seem to remember when he braked it was a solid light and only sequential when the turn signal was activated. Of course I'm over forty. Maybe I'm senile.
Good deal im not the only one. I know i remember them somewhere too. If not i guess i'll see you at the crazy house.

·
Registered
976 Posts
The webelectric product is good - I have it on my car, but when you brake, it goes through the sequential cycle once.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Axemanj3 said:
i got mine from mrt, they are always sequential...
I noticed the webelectric kits were pretty quick and i thought that the MRT's looked a little slower. Is the MRT set slower and do the suqentials keep going when you brake or do they just go once and quit?

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
I noticed the webelectric kits were pretty quick and i thought that the MRT's looked a little slower. Is the MRT set slower and do the suqentials keep going when you brake or do they just go once and quit?

MRT's cycle once from the inside to the outside when you brake. MRT's are definitely slower than the OEM turn signals. Can't say how they compare with other sequentials.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
pnut said:
The webelectric product is good - I have it on my car, but when you brake, it goes through the sequential cycle once.
You can set them up to NOT run through the cycle. I can't find the install instructions right now but I remember thinking why would you not want them to sequence then. (Right I before I read it was illegal in some states):smile:

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Here's a video of my Webelectric set.......and the stangmods 3rd LED light.

The Webelectric kit I have was the original one and has been flawless for 3 years! It required you to change position of bulbs and do some wiring changes to the plugs. But I guess their new "plug & Play" one eliminates all of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3cfmy_288

·
Registered
771 Posts
pnut said:
Same here...

Mine are Thundercatz from eBay, I'm not recommending them though.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Rare Pony said:
Here is a link to the Mach 1 registry with a video of a sequential system. A guy makes them on the side. There is a lot of discussion about the different systems. Neat video: http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68254&highlight=sequential
The chase looks pretty sweet. I don't know if $120-140 is worth the cost (for me, at this point). Webelectric does have good customer service - I had one of the modules go out (somehow got water in it, even though I followed the directions exactly), and they sent another one out for exchange.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
You can set them up to NOT run through the cycle. I can't find the install instructions right now but I remember thinking why would you not want them to sequence then. (Right I before I read it was illegal in some states):smile:
Is that option available with the plug and play kit or just the splice kit?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts