Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else upset at the serial number they got? (If they had to order)

I ordered mine in middle of January and was delivered first week of May. I received #00930 and thought that was good. But now I've read about so many getting a much lower number and didn't order or purchase car until well after January. I guess it's just my location (watch the Kentucky jokes). I'm proud of my Bullitt but thought for sure I'd get one of the first 250.

Thanks for you comments.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Yes Kybullitt, that has been a standing concern on Bullittheads minds since we started getting them delivered. For instance: My Id number is #344. My VIN starts with 197. NastyFordGT's Id number is #169. His Vin No. is higher than mine. (I think Bob's VIN starts with 199). You would think that since my VIN # is sooner than his that my special ID# would be sooner, huh? Not only ours are that way but several others too. We thought that maybe randomly they put the stickers on them as they sat somewhere, but knowing now that there is a hidden sticker under the back seat that the numbers had to of been arseigned on the arseembly line! So what's up with that? :???:

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-07-21 09:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey group FYI my vin ends in 233980 and my Canadian Blk Bullit #2754 I odered in Feb
Recieved it June 20 (cant get my build sheet out)

Jim
Blk BULLITT #2754

1 - 3 of 3 Posts