Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My hobbies have moved me in another direction, and it's time to sell #0034 to someone who will appreciate its history. As indicated in this post, #0034 was discovered and documented by Scott Hoag himself as the car on your screensaver, the Jump Car.

The car is garage kept, driven daily, non-smoker, and maintained by an enthusiast. It is bone stock except for 3.73 gears, Tri-ax shifter, and a catless X-pipe. I have the stock parts for those three mods. The car has the Mach460 and has 72k miles. It's not perfect, but in very good condition considering it's mileage and the fact that it was a press car.

This is not your average Mustang. It isn't even your average Bullitt. It's one of a kind. It's a special car among special cars. The Bullitt will be collectible, and this one will be on top. It has documentation to back it up. I want to see this car go to someone who will appreciate it and not let it get lost to history.

I'm going to miss this car. No doubt about it. I've had it for 2 years, and it has been great. But it's time to move on.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Look under #32 as well...
Okay I'll bite. When I go out to the driveway and crawl under it, what will I find? I've seen some "slight" scratches, didn't notice anything worse than on my son's Bullitt.
Scratch that (for now). It's raining cats and dogs. But I WILL look, if you talk me into it.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Who needs to talk you into looking? After that post I would be under mine rain, snow, mud or sun.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mr.BULLITT said:
Didnt you just get the Letter from Sott Hoag certifying the car and everything as the "JUMP CAR"?
Yes I did. Documenting the car was planned before I bought it. It was actually a deciding factor for me in buying the car. It just took longer than planned. It has nothing to do with the decision to sell the car. My hobbies are taking me away from car shows and I already have a garage queen or two.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
FrequentFlyer said:
Yes I did. Documenting the car was planned before I bought it. It was actually a deciding factor for me in buying the car. It just took longer than planned. It has nothing to do with the decision to sell the car. My hobbies are taking me away from car shows and I already have a garage queen or two.
well then you could always just DONATE the car to me. :D

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
You should put this up on some of the other Mustang sites if no one here gets it. I hope someone here does or at least whoever gets it, winds up here. Good luck with your sale, I hope you find the right owner for this special car.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bullitt Window Shoppers

If anyone is out there contemplating buying a Bullitt. I would jump on this Jump Car for a resonable price. It looks pretty clean, despite the milage.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts