Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've seen a lot of posts where people are saying they got their Bullitts for list and not a penny more. I, like I suspect a lot of people, paid an additional "dealer mark-up" of $4,000.00. So, was I shafted, or what? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
172 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Okay, I've seen a lot of posts where people are saying they got their Bullitts for list and not a penny more. I, like I suspect a lot of people, paid an additional "dealer mark-up" of $4,000.00. So, was I shafted, or what? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You paid 4K over sticker price? If so....I don't think you were shafted...but you paid $5,500 more than I did.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
capitalism!

StvMcQueen said:
As the saying goes, you paid "what the market will bear". (Not sure if I spelled bear correctly)

If you were happy to spend that much to get your dream car, then (in my opinion) it was the right price for you.

Personally, I got lucky and found a stripped '08 Bullitt (no options beyond the Bullitt package) on eBay for less than MSRP. But I had to fly from NYC to Lexington, KY in order to buy it... the "mark up" I had to pay.

This is capitalism. We don't all pay the same to get the same things. :wink:

Steve

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I'm happy. I have a Bullitt and that's that. Oh, and there are just two little bears (bares?) in the English language, and "bear" can be "what you can stand" and a big furry carnivore. So, unless you're talking about grizzlies, you had the right bear.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
371 Posts
StvMcQueen said:

If you are happy with what you paid then that is all that matters... I was lucky to get mine at X-Plan. With all the options on it except for nav and sat radio..I ended up paying $29,000. Hell I wanted a GT500 but couldn't find one for less than $2,000 mark up on it and I'm not paying for that when I can get X-Plan on it, but the dealerships wouldn't honor it....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Your prices are what you and the Dealer decide it will be. At Jordan in San Antonio the price is and always was INVOICE + 2.9%. If you can beat it , go for it. Oh yeah, we did X plan when it was avail.
George

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
gofstr455 said:
Your prices are what you and the Dealer decide it will be. At Jordan in San Antonio the price is and always was INVOICE + 2.9%. If you can beat it , go for it. Oh yeah, we did X plan when it was avail.
George
Invoice + 2.9%...What a ripoff!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I paid $25,400 for my Bullitt w/ a trade in for a 2001 Dodge Dakota sport Reg. cab 2x4.
I'm happy.

Rob
2008Bullitt0867

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
??? When others are charging ADMs and you call 2.9% over invoice a rip off??? What are you talking about??
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He's back! Are you feeling a little irritated?:confused:

:surprised :surprised :surprised
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
:wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
gofstr455 said:
George
That's exactly right. And thanks for doing the X plan for me George. I do believe that was less than $4000 above list. Right George??? :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Right Charles, you and I slipped in. You got X and I got D. If I remember right There was somthing wrong with the date on something or other but it worked out. B**ching about 2.9 is just plain greed at its best. I've read how some of you fellows were bent over a table to get your Bullitt. I hope it didn't hurt too much.
Call me at Jordan I have 5 on the ground and still 2.9 over invoice.
George

·
Registered
149 Posts
rblack4405 said:
dealer invoice or dealer cost?

Invoice, and you see it and get a copy if you want it. We hide NOTHING. Beat our pricing, that's great, buy it there. We've moved 39 Bullitts all over the world. We must be doing something right. We've been in San Antonio for 87 years as Jordan Ford.
We're not a small time dealer, we are on 14 acres, +/- 500 veh on the ground almost always and if we only move 25 Mustangs a month we're having a bad month.
George

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.