Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/kseruga/

I can't tell you guys how happy I am with the paint and body work.

I looked for a flaw and literally could not find one. I mean, I have wiped her down twice with detailing spray intent on finding one and could not.

Samuels Autobody in Sanford does incredible work. I was expecting it to be nice, but this is NICEEEE.

I got her aligned yesterday and had 3 of the 4 new tires mounted today. The tire guy scratched one rim pretty bad, so they are sending it away to be repaired. If you look close, you can tell I have my donut on in a couple pictures. Better a scratch on a wheel than a scratch on the car. I guess thats what happens when you ask someone to please be car3eful because it was JUST painted.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Kevin-That truly is great news! It must seem like ages since you were able to drive your car. Sorry about the wheel-I am in the tire business and can vouch for how difficult it is to mount tires on the deep dish wheels like we have. I did my own by hand from the backside of the wheel because I wouldnt trust anybody else. Hopefully you'll get the wheel back soon so you can go enjoy the car.....John R

·
Car Whisperer
20,795 Posts
Kevin that's excellent and she looks excellent. I know it feels good to have her back in all of her glory now!!! How's the mechanical end....good I hope. Looking forward to seeing her in person....time for the get together soon.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
As you must know by now, everyone is glad you have the Bullitt home. After reading about getting everything repainted except the roof, I would have had it done. It could have had a complete new paint job and BLACK paint. Just pulling, it does look good.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Stupendous! Its awesome to hear its back safe and sound.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Congrats Kevin! Looks great.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Kevin..outstanding!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Kevin the car looks great and glad you have her back.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'm so happy for you! What an ordeal!

............... don't let it happen again!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wolverine said:
I'm so happy for you! What an ordeal!

............... don't let it happen again!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Thanks Dale.

She's a bit more secure that she was before. I don't want to go through this ever again.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I say park it out front and sit inside with a 1911 readily available... They may want to try something again being they have the "old keys".

But I am glad you got her back and the car looks great. Hope to get down there for a meet up with everyone and the fuelsluts.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Glad to hear that she is back in one piece ;-). 227 spent 4 months in and out of the shop when she was new so I can understand how you feel about having her away getting paint ;-)...

BTW the car looks GREAT!

Thanks

Bud and 227

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Amazing stuff Kevin. Glad to see her back in your hands man. Ill have to get a quote from them on a full body paint job and some minor Fixes in the body.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts