Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Nicely done. 11:00 second quarter is not too shabby. What's your launch routine?

·
Premium Member
6,007 Posts
Well I’ll be darned. 35 miles down the road from me:D

Reactions: KristaScott

·
Administrator
6,536 Posts
Nice time! Congrats!

Reactions: KristaScott

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nicely done. 11:00 second quarter is not too shabby. What's your launch routine?
Rev to 3000, slip the clutch and send it. I have launch control, but haven't used it yet. Still trying to learn her in drag mode. I haven't been racing long. So it's trial and error.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Sounds like you are doing it very well. That will be easier on the driveline. "Send it girl!"

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like you are doing it very well. That will be easier on the driveline. "Send it girl!"
I try to 😊! I have a lot to learn still, but by gosh, the adrenaline rush you get after you roll thru the water box, do slight burn out in 2nd, then stage! There's no feeling like it!!!! It just you and the car, working as one. FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! Plus, there's very few women that drag race. This is her dyno sheet. Add 20 more hp because I'm in drag slicks.
World Slope Rectangle Font Parallel

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Good for you & way to run it - awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Impressive torque curve, and HP about where you'd expect. What fuel are you using? Tire pressures?
Practice deep breathing as you approach the starting box. You got this.

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I run 35-40 in my skinnys, and 18 in my slicks. I expected about 440 hp. Which is close to what it would be with my street tires. The slicks skip a little on a dyno. I'm using 93 gas. I'm getting her tuned before next season starts.

·
Car Whisperer
21,387 Posts
Nicely done!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts