Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An 09' GT 500 $2,000 below MSRP in Sacramento Ca. $45,375- 2000= $$43,375. Probably not A great deal, but at least no ADM. How low will they go? Still too much for me!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I looked at an '08 gt500 few weeks back, it was going for $57k (canadian $). They need to come down more yet here.

If it dropped 10k was a black on black with stripe delete I would most definately consider one....

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Does anyone know if there are still some "new" 08 GT500's at any dealerships? I would guess "not" but just curious. I do know where 2 of the 09s are are at sticker if anyone interested. I am wanting one of them but just can't get what I want for my 01 Bullitt which is 15K.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Dealer I bought my Bullitt from has 3 GT500's and 1 KR. One of the GT500 was an 08 and only has 400 miles on it. Black/Black stripe delete and priced at 37k. Can I post the dealer name here or not?
Zilla

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
zilla 58 said:
The Dealer I bought my Bullitt from has 3 GT500's and 1 KR. One of the GT500 was an 08 and only has 400 miles on it. Black/Black stripe delete and priced at 37k. Can I post the dealer name here or not?
Zilla

nice price.... I am sure you can post it and the phone #

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
zilla 58 said:
Zilla
Zilla,

PM me or E-Mail me and I will Post the Pic for You.........

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I was by Bankston ford on I-20(Arlington, Texas) an they still got the Black Gt500 for $57k which includes a 10k adm fee..i beleive it is a 09....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I think the GT 500 at the dealership I work for is an '08. Red with white stripes, and red interior upgrade. Will look in the morning!

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
dg517 said:
I was by Bankston ford on I-20(Arlington, Texas) an they still got the Black Gt500 for $57k which includes a 10k adm fee..i beleive it is a 09....

shoulda called me dennis , i am about 10 minutes away....

bankston is an ''autonation'' dealer so a lot of times they are a tad slow keeping up with the times / market .... trust me I know...lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Tiger..
I dont have a pic of those GT500's at the dealer. I did look at the used Black/Black car up close and its still just like new. If anyone is interested there at Performance Ford in Omaha, NE Ask for Dana.
Zilla

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
zilla 58 said:
Tiger..
I dont have a pic of those GT500's at the dealer. I did look at the used Black/Black car up close and its still just like new. If anyone is interested there at Performance Ford in Omaha, NE Ask for Dana.
Zilla
No Problem.............

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
They should have tried this back when people still had something that resembled money. Then again, they might have done all us poor folk a big favor by not doing that ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.