Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Lethbridge, Alberta for the holidays and couldn't believe my eyes when I drove past one of the local Ford dealerships today - a Shelby GT-H! Didn't even know there were any in Canada. I'm hoping to stop in and have a look a some point over the next few days.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
There's been at least half a dozen GT H's for sale around BC, mostly in the Vancouver area. Interest must be waning because some have been around awhile and prices have been reduced by around 5G's on a couple of them.

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the skinny on this GT-H.

Purchased in the USA and imported into Canada by dealer. Paint condition is HORRIBLE! Paint flaking off on bumper around driver's headlight, lots of chips, MAJOR swirl marks everywhere and even a small door ding. Car has just over 11,000 km (6,850 mi) on it, but the paint looks like it has over 100,000 on it. Didn't get to look under the hood or inside.

Worst part of it is the price. Are you sitting down? They want $53k Canadian for it! :eek: Good luck. Given its condition, I wouldn't pay $30k for it. My guess is it will sit there for a long time.

They also had a red GT500 vert with 3,800 km on it. Price was $65k Canadian. I'm guessing that one will sell before the GT-H, but it may sit for a while, too. Unfortunately, both are sitting outside under a tent and probably will for the entire winter. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts