Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Wonder what the HP will be? 550? 600? I don't even want to think about the price.

So Paul, how much is your GT500? ;) :lol:
Seeing as I have the #1 spot locked up at my dealer and Canada usually gets 10% of total production there may be a chance albeit slim that I may actually get one. So, who wants to start the bidding on an 07 GT500 with a CAI, Pulley, flowmasters, and an SCT tuner. 525 RWHP. :)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
No bashing from me, if you want and are able to purchase go for it. It won't bother me that it will be nose heavy, total weight will be 2 tons, dealer markup will be many dollars, the average car guy won't be able to afford it.
My sources tell me that if I like this car as much as I do the GT 500, I will be very happy. :smile: ( you know my real feelings about these cars)

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
rblack4405 said:
No bashing from me, if you want and are able to purchase go for it. It won't bother me that it will be nose heavy, total weight will be 2 tons, dealer markup will be many dollars, the average car guy won't be able to afford it.
My sources tell me that if I like this car as much as I do the GT 500, I will be very happy. :smile: ( you know my real feelings about these cars)
:wink: :lol: sure do

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
540 hp, 3:73 gears, short throw shifter, 1000 units ---- :clap:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Well no bashing from me, However i like the hood on the KR better, it looks really sharp.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Barrett Jackson confirned it. Limited to 500 all one color. Sounds like the GT H Vert to me. Guess we have to wait until next week for the KR.
I also heard that said last night.

What will be the price of this ride?

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Anyone watching Barrett Jackson?? They briefly showed the covered Mustang. Didn't look like a vert but didn't get a good look yet.
If you just saw the car under the cover it has the GT-H hood on the car so I bet it is the vert. They said it should be unveiled around 7pm. :hyper:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts