Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parked next to a Shelby GT this morning at my local Denny's, I didn't know they were selling them yet, it still had dealer tags. It looks real good though, no spoiler, just like the Bullitt. I couldn't figure out who owened it so didn't get a chance to talk to him, but I saw him leave and get in, didn't really glance at my car, probably didn't know what it is.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Was it black or was it white?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was black with silver stripes. It also had a hood scoop which I think was added. I don't remember them coming with one; more of an older look, showed the rivets.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Scoop off a Cobra

jmag said:
It was black with silver stripes. It also had a hood scoop which I think was added. I don't remember them coming with one; more of an older look, showed the rivets.
The hood scoop is the exact same hoodscoop as is mounted on the original Shelby Cobra. The Shelby does come with the scoop.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
We just got a black Shelby GT. It looks great and will sell strong.
We are asking 10-12K over.

Next to the Saleen it is a mild looking ride.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
FCMCBULLITT said:
We just got a black Shelby GT. It looks great and will sell strong.
We are asking 10-12K over.

That's too bad (in my humble opinion). All of that 10-12K will be lost within the first year. And we all know that a year from now there will be high-and-dry Shelby GTs with very few miles for sale. That is when we will see the market set the price below sticker. So if you really want one of these cars .... be patient.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Local dealer has a black one. Only 39,900 +tax. No dealer Mark Up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts