Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and got my first Oil & Filter change and the dealer, Dan Wiebold, had a couple SHELBY GT's (white & black) in the show room, and also two SALEEN Parnelli Jones Replica Mustangs.

The Shelby GT's are good looking, they both had a set of 19" wheels and tires that enhanced the look. I did'nt have my Camera with me, :( so no pictures.

If I won the lottery the Black one would be mine... :D :D

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Karl,

Sounds nice! I keep telling Anne that we need to win the loto so I can buy a place to store all the cars I WANT to own :rotfl:

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
The Shelby GT500 has 0% financing. The Shelby GT's can't get sticker price. It won't be long before both are available on A-Z plan in my opinion.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Speaking of Parnelli Jones and George Fullmer Karl - they again, are at Coeur d'Alene Idaho welcoming in the Parnelli Jones replica Mustang. Our club is invited to have 3 of our stangs on the showroom floor and all others parked outside surrounding the dealership. Parnelli and George will vote for best Mustangs in the 4 classes and hand out the 4-3" trophies to the winners of each class in my Mustang Club here in Spokane.

They are there to sign anything and everything that you can bring in. We did this in 2004 when they were there with their race car Boss 302s.

Parnelli signing IMBOC shirt:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Local dealer has had a White/Silver for 90 days, they are finally offering it up for MSRP. So I stay away to avoid temptation...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
We have a Ford dealer over in Havanna (about 20 miles from Tallahassee) who had (may still have it) the Black Shelby GT for $39K which is the cheapest I have seen it. Our local Ford Dealer has a Black Shelby GT for $46 K, an unbelievable difference - typical of our Tallahassee dealership. The Tallahassee dealership also has a Black Cobra 500 for $59K+. I was talking to someone at a gathering of some car clubs on Saturday evening and learned that the $59+ Cobra is "used"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Hi Guys!
My small town Ford dealership has TWO Shelby GTs and is offering them at MSRP. One is at 40K and the other is at 39K. There were no buyers when the cars were ordered and no buyers for the month or so that these cars have been at the dealership.

Only one of the cars is on the showroom floor (space limitations) and the other is being kept indoors in the back somewhere.

SO .... when the Bullitts hit the showrooms, I don't think there will be much likelihood of an ADM.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
PhotoRick said:
Hi Guys!
My small town Ford dealership has TWO Shelby GTs and is offering them at MSRP. One is at 40K and the other is at 39K. There were no buyers when the cars were ordered and no buyers for the month or so that these cars have been at the dealership.

Only one of the cars is on the showroom floor (space limitations) and the other is being kept indoors in the back somewhere.

SO .... when the Bullitts hit the showrooms, I don't think there will be much likelihood of an ADM.

I drove by my local Ford dealer today and one of the Shelby GTs is parked out by the road and the other is in the showroom.

Two Shelby GTs still sitting at the dealership for at least two summer months now.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I have been happily putting 10k miles on my shelby since the end of february...
with floor plan / interest charges , these dealers are idiots to hold onto a car that long... glad it is biting some of those greedy sob's in the arse

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
texasbullitt said:
with floor plan / interest charges , these dealers are idiots to hold onto a car that long... glad it is biting some of those greedy sob's in the arse

Two months .... and they have been asking only MSRP, NO ADM!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Where are all the Shelby GT's?....i have only seen one..a Black one at that...i know Texasbullitt(Mark) has one...but i have looked at inventory of dealers in the DFW area an cant find one...so...where are they?

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I had the opportunity to drive a Shelby GTH convert for a week. Nice Mustang but I wouldn't sell my Bullitt for one. The Bullitt just has that nice light,agile feel to it,like you can throw into a corner at any speed,plus the headers and gear seem to even up the power to within the level of the new Mustangs,given the weight difference.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
dg517 said:
Where are all the Shelby GT's?....i have only seen one..a Black one at that...i know Texasbullitt(Mark) has one...but i have looked at inventory of dealers in the DFW area an cant find one...so...where are they?
Local dearship is still sitting on 2 after having 1 for almost 5 months. 1 black auto and 1 white stick... Both MSRP and no buyers in sight....

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
texasbullitt said:
I agree with your sentiment just about 100% (+) ... (ROFLMAO) :~))

·
Registered
967 Posts
at the ford dealership in palmdale (i dont know if they still have it) they had a "foose" edition mustang. it looked really nice with a price tag to match. it was like 55K. it was more expensive than the shelbys on the lot. lol

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Ehere you go Dennis. their still at the dealers!!!

Yeah...they are...way out on the west coast...prolly not worth the drive....huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
DHG #1078 said:
at the ford dealership in palmdale (i dont know if they still have it) they had a "foose" edition mustang. it looked really nice with a price tag to match. it was like 55K. it was more expensive than the shelbys on the lot. lol

Did you happen to have ur camera?...pics?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts