Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
that is one amazing looking car. Definately one of the best retro repops that I've ever seen.

Looking through the pics, I started thinking; 'man those guys didn't miss a single detail'. From the door handles, to the chrome front bumper, molded in upper and lower side skirts, but then I saw the underbody shot and noticed the rusty axle tube...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
934 Posts
I don't know - something about it is a tad "awkward" looking. I don't know if it is the front, the back or the wheels. It looks kinda cool from the side.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
My boss called me into his office a few months ago and showed me a picture of those. He was entertaining the idea of producing them. I was pretty pumped about it. Unfortunately, our bread and butter industry (limos) has tanked and I don't think he's looking into it any further.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Lightning said:
that is one amazing looking car. Definately one of the best retro repops that I've ever seen.

Looking through the pics, I started thinking; 'man those guys didn't miss a single detail'. From the door handles, to the chrome front bumper, molded in upper and lower side skirts, but then I saw the underbody shot and noticed the rusty axle tube...

Rusty axles, just BUG ME. Off topic A bit, I once bought a new CORVETTE took it back to the dealer to complain about workmanship and detail issues and the service dept. guy told me "WELL YOU DIDN'T BUY A SHOW CAR" so basically tough S*** Back to reality FORD and other brands are doing much better than back in the 70's thank GOD. BUT A RUSTY AXLE!, well like others have done we can always paint it ourself. -lol: lol-

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Lightning said:

That is a sweet car, but you are right… that rusty axle just ruins it :(

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Love the front end.

Don't like the wheels.

Absolutely hate the whole rear end. I know they were going for the old school Shelby Cougar taillights, but man, you gotta take into account the lines of the car. You can't just shoehorn in anything and expect it just to work because you want it to. That chrome seems a bit 1/2 assed also.

Should have done something with the side view mirrors also.

There are so many great things on that car. It's too bad about the things that don't work, because they don't work at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts