Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..can someone tell me if the bullitt shift bezel is plastic or billet aluminum? everyone i have seen is plastic..but.www.haneymotorsports.com states that theres is aluminum and mounts with the allens screws. also on ebay they are selling theses things for an outrageous amount of money and stating they are chrome billet when i know for a fact that its brushed silver....i have to laugh at theses people cause they are even selling silver painted door lock knobs as the bullitt ones...and people are bidding quite high on this stuff...just bugs me i guess..the parts should only be available to bulitt owners.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ours is plastic, but I have seen one that was Polished Aluminum, It looked similiar to what we have, only it had to be screwed in place with the screws that are on the ring itself. I think it was Hane that had it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm very happy with the brushed aluminum ring from Haney. It now matches perfectly with the aluminum stuff from MGW (door locks, AC knobs, headlight switch, shifter knob). It really made the whole interior more cohesive. I'll post some pics here soon. I look in stock Bullitts now and they look a bit too "plasticy".

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have to agree with the "plasticy" look on the interior, but at least it's not as bad as the Camaro's interior. The two pieces that REALLY bug me are the plastic piece that goes around the window buttons which has the so-called handle, and the door handles.
Aluminum door handles would be SO tight, but difficult to fabricate. My car club is looking into getting a bunch of plastic parts plated, so I might be taking my door handle in. As for that plastic handle piece, it just about drives me nuts every time I close the door.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where can one get the Bullitt Dashplate that reads Bullitt with the number. I thought I saw a picture on these web pages??

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-11 14:30, Dr. Z wrote:
Where can one get the Bullitt Dashplate that reads Bullitt with the number. I thought I saw a picture on these web pages??
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Right here; http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3843&forum=21

1 - 8 of 8 Posts