Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered the MGW shifter knob. Put it on while I was on leave.
I have to say that it does look great, but It's alot bigger than the factory shifter knob. I'm not really liking it, so more than likely, When I get back form Iraq, it will go up for sale. So that leaves me with the other shifter konb that MGW sells. Does anyone have the other shifter knob that MGW sells. Can you give me some insight on it. The feel, look, color, anything really. I like the way they stamp out the shift pattern on the knob. Plus I have to go with a 6 spd pattern as my wife had a hard time trying to find reverse when it wasn't there.
Thanks in advance.

Chad

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone. Anyone have something else that they like that looks professional??

Chad

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have a cool one from GG&G (yes, the gun stuff company) on my '03 Terminator. They get a new Terminator shift knob, and make a new shift pattern.. well, new in that were the 6 gear position usually is.. it says something instead of the number 6. Not sure if I should post a pic of it (some may not approve. lol). Basically, it says "F'ing fast". It looks like it came from Ford that way too! I can post the pic if some people want to see it... LOL

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Green Bullitt. Ihink I have an idea what it looks like. Went to there site. All I could see is the weapons products. Was the shift knob from someone that just worked at GG&G or do they make them.

Thanks, Chad

·
Registered
663 Posts
M1 Tanker said:
Green Bullitt. Ihink I have an idea what it looks like. Went to there site. All I could see is the weapons products. Was the shift knob from someone that just worked at GG&G or do they make them.

Thanks, Chad
They take a new factory Cobra shift knob, and make a new shift pattern plate on the top.

Awww, what the heck. Here it is. I'll delete the image if anyone is offended.

[click the link for the pick which has an f-bomb in it. If you are a child or easily offended, do NOT click the link :-N - B-Man]

http://i16.tinypic.com/6b25ezk.jpg

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pic. Now I just need to find one. BTW, have you experienced any rub off of the numbers and letters. Thanks

Chad

·
Registered
92 Posts
green bullitt, is it possible to get your hands on another one of those shift knobs, i HAVE to have one for 5371, i have the D&D viper spec. it would be to damn perfect!
please o please let me know

·
Registered
92 Posts
to anyone interested, i got ahold of GG&G, they sell the shifter like green bullits for 75.00 plus 10.00 shipping, takes two weeks, also you can send them a shifter and it will cost 35.00 and 8.00 shipping. i am awaiting an answer on whether or not they can take our stock shifter, drill it out and put in the new shifting logo. will keep you posted

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Green Bullitt said:
They take a new factory Cobra shift knob, and make a new shift pattern plate on the top.

Awww, what the heck. Here it is. I'll delete the image if anyone is offended.

[click the link for the pick which has an f-bomb in it. If you are a child or easily offended, do NOT click the link :-N - B-Man]

http://i16.tinypic.com/6b25ezk.jpg
that is awesome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts