Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have / know of any information on the 97/98 ''shinoda boss'' mustangs? my 17 yr old son has located one and we know little or nothing about it... it is a toss up between that and possably a 93 cobra.. I would love for him to get a nice mustang so he will stop asking me to drive the bullitt

HELP !!!!
thanks all

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'm not sure, but I think that is just a stripe/decal package for Mustangs. A similar decal kit is available over the Ford parts counter in the accessory catalog.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
You could always buy him another Bullitt too... :grin:

·
Registered
51 Posts
"Survey says" ding, ding, ding, ding.... '93 Cobra #1 answer with 100 out of 100 people picking the Cobra.

How cool, I wish you could have been my dad when I was 17.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone, I too am leaning towards the cobra for a number of reasons, rarity, condition (original owner/ 100% stock and well kept up) plus I think its a better car for him... he loves the bullitt (who wouldnt) but no way could i swing 2... unless i hit the lottery that is.. will ley y'all know when/if the blessed event happens
thanks again

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone, I too am leaning towards the cobra for a number of reasons, rarity, condition (original owner/ 100% stock and well kept up) plus I think its a better car for him... he loves the bullitt (who wouldnt) but no way could i swing 2... unless i hit the lottery that is.. will ley y'all know when/if the blessed event happens
thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts