Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw several at a car show this week-end - several '01 - '04 Mustangs with them. They were dark gray/black in color and I am told they just snap in place.
Does anyone know where these are available?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
what's the price for these things?
I have thought about ordering a set

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Under $15 I don't remember the exact cost.
cool
I'll order a couple soon and use them
either way though, ti would be GREAT to have a set years from now as OEM Ford part accessories would be worth a nice penny I imagine, and have a coolness factor

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
bullbird said:
Saw several at a car show this week-end - several '01 - '04 Mustangs with them. They were dark gray/black in color and I am told they just snap in place.
Does anyone know where these are available?
Thanks
I bought mine off E-bay about a year ago. I don't recall the cost exactly but they were cheap. They are actually for the 2003-2004 Mach 1. They fit the BULLITT perfectly.

I hope this helps ... :~))

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks like Ford used my girlfriend as a mold when they made those!!!

:lol:
(I'm an IMBOC Young Gun so I can still make cracks like that!)
:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Folky, I think your girlfriend has some serious issues then! So much for pencil erasers! I think that would scare me. Uh, lights off...please.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Lights on...please! :hyper:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
Folky, I think your girlfriend has some serious issues then! So much for pencil erasers! I think that would scare me. Uh, lights off...please.
Let me see those pencil erasers... I'll tell you if the lights should be shut off!! OR NOT!

·
Registered
308 Posts
$3.43

I went to direct ford parts.com put the part number in and it came back w/a price of $3.43 each and no shipping. Could this be right(I hope so)?
Well, I e-mailed them for further verification, I'll let you know of their response.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts