Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
HG 509 said:
I know. . . I know. . .stupid me. . .shouldn't have done it but I did. . . had to actually. . .

it's a Lincoln MKX

at least I stayed in the Ford family, c'mon I'm not a total idiot. . .

well, don't answer that. . .
Ha! you asked for it?

Discussion starter · #24 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Miss your Bullitt yet? Long ride in the country, blast down and around an exit/entrance ramp...Hmmmm.
huh?

maybe. . . of course, but I do have this now. . .

Attachments

HG 509 said:
huh?

maybe. . . of course, but I do have this now. . .

Oh, leave the poor guy alone. Whatever your reason was, it is just a car and you are still welcome here. You can live vicariously through us. :smile: A friend at work had an Infiniti G35 and just traded it in for an Explorer Sportrac. He said the mid-life crisis was over and decided to trade that and an old truck in for one more practical vehicle.

BB2008 said:
A friend at work had an Infiniti G35 and just traded it in for an Explorer Sportrac. He said the mid-life crisis was over and decided to trade that and an old truck in for one more practical vehicle.
I'm on the 8th year of my M.L.C...and loving every minute of it!:lol:

Jimmy Ray said:
I say OH hell no... practical never made me happy

Me either. If it did I would still have my 2000 Grand Prix and a lot more money in my pocket every month.

Ezekial said:
umm, ok

this just doesn't make sense

I would have kept what you had... both fine automobiles, and the Maurader does just as good as an MKX for driving and family hauling... it's not like it's a small car :D
hell if nothing else, should ahve traded the Maurader in on an Edge... same platform and size.... and you probably could have kept the Bullitt

oh well, no sense in thinking about it now I guess...
Uh, well the Marauder isn't the same platform. Might be close in size in some respects, but that's about it

Discussion starter · #32 ·
RCSignals said:
Uh, well the Marauder isn't the same platform. Might be close in size in some respects, but that's about it
I think Ezekial meant the Edge and MKX were the same platform

HG 509 said:
I think Ezekial meant the Edge and MKX were the same platform
yup

RCSignals said:
Yes, makes sense
what I was meaning is that the savings on an Edge over the MKX could have made up some difference in the cost allowing the Bullitt to be kept by HG 509 :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.