Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date is set!! The Texas Bullitt Shootout will be held April 18th and 19th. Racing is set for Pine Valley Raceway in Lufkin, TX. Hotel details will be posted around the 17th of December. Website and registration will be up soon. Weekend schedule will be firmed up over the next few weeks. (after I get back from Guatemala.) :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm in. Hopefully we will have a good turnout. Will be neat to see the 08's run.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Well, since July in South Carolina probably won't work for me, I may just have to choose the Shootout instead.

Is this road course and drag strip?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
PhotoRick said:
Is this road course and drag strip?
Just drag racing, Rick. Unless something else has changed. I'd look forward to meeting you there!

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
Having BOTH road course and Drag strip was really sweet at nats this year. We gotta find a road course!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I hope that this Shootout is a good one...esp for the guys that travel so far to race...east Texas should be very pretty this time of year.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Planning Shootout mods as we speak....

I cleaned my air filter. :grin:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
C'mon David. You can't be any slower than me. But if you are, good for me! :lol: Oh, and Paul can't call me what he called you! :grin:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I just hope the car is still together. Needing a little help right now but nothing money won't cure. I'd hate to show up in my son's Sentra. Or even worse my wife's PT Loser.
What's wrong with your B?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
BigBullitt said:
C'mon David. You can't be any slower than me. But if you are, good for me! :lol: Oh, and Paul can't call me what he called you! :grin:
It's a promise to the wife unit. At least until she does something that's less than exemplary. If you know what I mean...

·
Registered
262 Posts
I started a thread over on the Registry and it seems to be lots of interest. As soon as the website is up, I'll post up another thread for registration.
I hope we can have one BETTER than Hallsville!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts