Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like a traitor. I am hooking up with some fellow members of www.crownvic.net here in the Louisville, KY area. Many of us drive Crown Victoria Police Interceptors...and many are gun/shooting enthusiasts. Many are current, retired or former law enforcement officers or work in the civil service industry as well. We are going shooting at the Blue Grass target range for our meet today. Not very good weather for doing car stuff outside since it's raining/snowing. Anyway, please don't ban me for being a traitor. I'll be back. :py1:

-Cochese (aka "Sweet Baby James")

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
BANNED!

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Let us know how it went, wish I was up there!!!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DragonBullitt said:
Let us know how it went, wish I was up there!!!
It was a pretty cool time, Tim.

Lesson learned...don't let girlfriends (who are novice shooters) of internet car club members shoot your firearm...they make you look bad. :lol:

I was the only dude there shooting a S&W semi-auto (my former Cincinnati Police duty firearm which I purchased when I resigned) and everybody else was shooting various caliber/size Glocks. It was cool trying everybody's firearm. Nobody seemed to like my firearm, however. :lol:

Some cool CVPI's were there...too rainy and cold for pics. :)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doc Coffin said:
Just keep `em in the 10s.
A few 10's, mostly 9's and 8's from 7 yards today. OK, I suck...I know...but I can field strip my Smith & Wesson 5946 9mm in 2.4 seconds....AND I have Kung Fu grip with life-like hair! I ROCK! :nerd:

Attachments

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Cochese said:
It was a pretty cool time, Tim.

Lesson learned...don't let girlfriends (who are novice shooters) of internet car club members shoot your firearm...they make you look bad. :lol:

I was the only dude there shooting a S&W semi-auto (my former Cincinnati Police duty firearm which I purchased when I resigned) and everybody else was shooting various caliber/size Glocks. It was cool trying everybody's firearm. Nobody seemed to like my firearm, however. :lol:

Some cool CVPI's were there...too rainy and cold for pics. :)
Well then I am in good company 'cause I don't care for Glocks, never did and I do like Smith's, always have. My old outfit gave us 6906's which I got when I pulled the plug (I did sell it since I had something better from Smith & Wesson) and they went to Glocks. I would have been a hold out.

Glad you had a good time.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I haven't been to the range in ages. Used to go all the time. I have a Sig Sauer P230 .380 and a Colt .45 Officer model. If I were to buy a new hand gun, I'd look at the H&K USP in .40 S&W. How could anyone ban someone who likes guns and Crown Vics? That would be un American.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Excommunicate him I sez..........7s, 8s and 9s indeed. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doc Coffin said:
Excommunicate him I sez..........7s, 8s and 9s indeed. :lol:
Ahem...no 7's...that's from 7 yards...put your bi-focals on, pops. :lol:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
7 yards?
You should be able to point shoot better than that at that range.
Maybe YOU need them new fangled bi-focals. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
You still got ur Red Ryder?:D....maybe u should b using it:lol:

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16