Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldn't that be cool? We could take 12 of our favorite photos and have them mated to one of these 'create your own' calendars.

I bet there are a few of us that wouldn't mind a fine Bullitt photo each month staring us in the face!

Maybe kfengler could whip us up some of the finest shots in his arsenal?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Or how about sending pics of Bullitts or Bullitts racing other cars or something and have a showdown of best pics hosted by Bullittclub.com. Work the way down, chosen by the moderators and Administrators until the they get to the top 25 pics. Then hold a poll to get the best 12.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yes I do believe that that would Kick A$$, I would buy one

MODS
100mm densecharger
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
FRPP 3.73 gears
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
MGW Bullitt oil cap
Pro 5.0 shifter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITTBRO1 on 2002-03-25 22:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Count me in!!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Los, I like your idea about how they should be picked :smile: Sell them and the proceeds could go to Bullittclub.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW, Los, 01GTB! You guys are geniuses!

I make a motion that this idea be donated to the club and all proceeds be used to support the site exclusively.

Anyone second the motion?

And, yea, I'd buy one.....or two, or...
Oh, no, here I go again.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-25 22:54, 01GTCOUPE wrote:
WOW, Los, 01GTB! You guys are geniuses!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You're the one with the original idea. I say you're the genius :smile: If you hadn't brought it up, I would have never thought of it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I take this as a resounding "aye" from the collective.

If there are no dissenters, I'd say "Motion passed."

I'm going to post a topic suggesting the submission and selection rules for the photo competition.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Count me in.....IF you don't pollute it with a bunch of drop dead gorgeous girls!
Just Mustangs, or just Bullitts!!!

That's gonna be hard for some of you!
That's a challenge....see if you guys can come up with pictures of Bullitts that don't have girls in them!

No offense to the drop dead gorgeous girls, of course.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more 6treva9....to me, that's just plain ole tacky!!!! I want the cars or nothing at all (if I'm going to buy it)...just my .02 cents! To each his/her(?) own, but I don't prefer to look at that trash all day on my wall! (no offense, but that's not my idea of cool)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dona on 2002-03-26 10:47 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,277 Posts
Dona and Treva, how about a calendar with "dudes" on them :lol: :lol: I bet not too many of those would sell now would they! :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2002-03-26 11:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
295 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-26 11:14, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Dona and Treva, how about a calendar with "dudes" on them :lol: :lol: I bet not too many of those would sell now would they! :smile:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

So true. Lucky for me I have a wife who is secure enough that she wouldn't call something trash just because there is a woman in the picture. I personally don't care if it has women, no women, or some men and women, but my gaydar would prevent me from buying one with all men. I wouldn't call it trash, I just wouldn't buy it.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
First of all, I didn't call them trash.
I specifically said "drop dead gorgeous"...
ask any model...is that an insult?

Call me insecure (fat, old and ugly will do fine too), but my first and foremost love in this whole thing is the Mustang.

I need to get 3 Mustang Calendars each year.
One for my office, one for my home, and one for my husband. I would like one in the garage too, but I haven't been allocated space for that yet!
I would prefer that they focus on the car, not the scenery or people in them.

I only mentioned it because of some of the jokes/threads here get ... um ... you know ... carried away with girly pictures.
I had this vision ... which pictures would be picked.
Boys will be boys, which is fine, but I was just meaning the calendar I END UP BUYING, will be totally focused on the Mustang.

okay, I'm done. carry on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-03-27 11:16 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Ok, maybe we need two calendars :lol: Just kidding. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ok with leaving the bikini-clad models out of the calendar :grin:

On a serious note, lets not get this too sidetracked or it may not happen at all :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2002-03-26 18:35 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 54 Posts