1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Dang.. Guess it depends upon the gods @ fedex as to whom gets to post pics first ;) :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Madpoodle,

I got the shaft today from SHR. They sent me two driver side inserts instead of one for each side. I will say, the drivers side insert took all of 3 seconds to install and looks good. I'll call them tomorrow and get the passenger side. Post pics of yours when they come in.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Mine came in today.. It was dark when I got home.. Still on the counter.:( :( I emailed them today through the email notification of shipment system, got an immediate response from them. Mater of fact, we were bouncing a few emails back and forth this evening, nice guy, he'll fix it for you!

[email protected]

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks for the link

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing. My issue is with the radiator exposed. Never know when some object projects itself into one of those two open gaps, and ... you know.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I Really Didn't Notice The Lower Gril Openning

Hi Wbihm225

Just got my '08 Bullitt a week ago.
And just after reading your post about you ordering the lower grill piece,I really didn't notice that my car had the same openning.

My question(s) Maybe there's a reason Ford didn't cover that area up :eek:
Please tell me why you ordered that piece to fit into your grill.

'cause I might just do the same but I want to hear from you and the other guys.

Thank You Wbihm225
GOD BLESS

Lt.Frank Bullitt :cool:

QUOTE: The More " i " Surrender The More " i " WIN
Wbihm225 said:
I ordered my first after market part. I think this is going to not only be a great finishing touch to eliminate the fish mouth, but also a savior for the radiator/ condensor/ aux. intercooler. Good price too! I'll post pics when they arrive.

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16188&category_id=255

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
The inserts are honeycombed so as to not impede airflow..

Hurry up sunrise darnit....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lt. Frank,

SHR also worked directly with Fords CAD program to ensure proper fit/ function. Plus, they really finish the front end.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wbihm225 ,

I had the same concerns when I picked up my car, koudos for finding a website that has a part that would benefit the BULLITT without taking away from its look.

I checked out the SHR website, looks like the got some cool stuff on there. I noticed the Black-out rear panel. I've seen a few similar ones installed on other Mustangs on the road. It would build upon the original BULLITT from the movie, but it may make the car look cheap. I do like the look of the trunk/faux gas cap being DHG.
What are your thoughts? Anyone chime in

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It may work with the car, but I am going to leave it like it is.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't wait to see the finished product on your car. My other one will be here on Monday according the tracker.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
LOL, forgot to get the "before" shot :) It's cloudy outside, and frankly I'm in a rush to go run the thing.. 4.7 miles on it, need to do something about that..

I'll repost later or tomorrow with some better shots :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is Your 'stang BLACK ?

Madpoodle said:
LOL, forgot to get the "before" shot :) It's cloudy outside, and frankly I'm in a rush to go run the thing.. 4.7 miles on it, need to do something about that..

I'll repost later or tomorrow with some better shots :)

Hey Madpoodle

The lower grill looks GREAT :wink:
Tell me is it BLACK ?

I really haven't gotten time to read all of the manual. Do you know when your suppose to bring the car in for its FIRST CHECK-UP ?

Example: Change the Oil, check brakes, replace all fuids, etc,etc. ?

Thanks again for the GREAT PICS
GOD BLESS

Schooner :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts