Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal, I'm looking into buying 03-04 cobra "spats" so when I lower my car I wont rip the mud flaps off. I have searched on here and have not found a definite answer to weather you guys are replacing the whole skirt (from front wheel to rear wheel) or just the mud flap piece right behind the rear wheel. So my questions is will is match ok if I just replace the just mud flaps with the cobra pieces.
Thank you very much,
Steve

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Black4592 said:
Ok heres the deal, I'm looking into buying 03-04 cobra "spats" so when I lower my car I wont rip the mud flaps off. I have searched on here and have not found a definite answer to weather you guys are replacing the whole skirt (from front wheel to rear wheel) or just the mud flap piece right behind the rear wheel. So my questions is will is match ok if I just replace the just mud flaps with the cobra pieces.
Thank you very much,
Steve
The Cobra and Bullitt side skirts pieces do not work with each other. You will need to replace the entire skirt with a Cobra skirt to eliminate the Bullitt mud flap. They were made by different vendors.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ouch.. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts