Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the doctor today and was put of work due to a lingering injury from an accident at work in December!!!!(Got rear-ended in my cruiser by a Common Pleas judge's daughter!) My right arm is going numb all the time. Doc said I could work but ONLY if I didn't use the right arm so I'm off til at least next Fri when I go back. Of course this means no driing the BULLITT for a week!!!!!!! I think I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cam

P.S. - Sorry Lou and Mike, but I hope it rains all week. At least most of it. I won't feel so bad!:sad:
2001 BULLITT DHG #745

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chilli bullitt on 2001-06-01 20:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's all it's been doing is raining here in Cincinnati - We had 2 nice days on Tuesday and Wednesday and to exercised the Bullitt pretty hard. The forcast is for more rain next week as well :sad:

I only have about 275 miles on it - At this rate I many not hit 1000 miles until August!!

Once the rainey season is over look out - I will have the Bullitt out on the road until winter.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-01 20:04, chilli bullitt wrote:
Went to the doctor today and was put of work due to a lingering injury from an accident at work in December!!!!(Got rear-ended in my cruiser by a Common Pleas judge's daughter!) My right arm is going numb all the time. Doc said I could work but ONLY if I didn't use the right arm so I'm off til at least next Fri when I go back. Of course this means no driing the BULLITT for a week!!!!!!! I think I'm going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cam

P.S. - Sorry Lou and Mike, but I hope it rains all week. At least most of it. I won't feel so bad!:sad:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ouch. I hope it gets better. As far as raining all week, I completely understand. :smile:

If memory serves, my buddy (who is a Dayton Officer) was also rear-ended at work in his cruiser a few years ago. I can't imagine people being so distracted as to hit a cop car! :-B

BTW: You guys don't get enough credit on the job. That's one of the reasons I am in the FOPA, to show my support (no, I am not a cop groupie). :smile:

DHG #1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-06-01 21:50 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-01 20:43, Lou6969 wrote:
That's all it's been doing is raining here in Cincinnati - We had 2 nice days on Tuesday and Wednesday and to exercised the Bullitt pretty hard. The forcast is for more rain next week as well :sad:

I only have about 275 miles on it - At this rate I many not hit 1000 miles until August!!

Once the rainey season is over look out - I will have the Bullitt out on the road until winter.

Yeah, I just broke 200, and that's it. You know, I *could* drive it in the rain, but I vowed that since it wasn't my DD I would baby her.. uh.. I mean it. :wink:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
CC was on vacation or at least out of town for a bit, I think I read over on BON recently.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got lucky this week on my days off (weds/thurs) in that it didn't rin at all here. They called for it thurs but it didn't. Should've known this would happen! I finally hit 400 miles on thurs.
BTY- Glad to hear you're FOPA Mike. I was Lodge 59 President for the last part of last year. Did you put any "Get out of jail free" stickers/emblems on your BULLITT? LOL
Cam

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
On 2001-06-01 23:09, chilli bullitt wrote:
I got lucky this week on my days off (weds/thurs) in that it didn't rin at all here. They called for it thurs but it didn't. Should've known this would happen! I finally hit 400 miles on thurs.
BTY- Glad to hear you're FOPA Mike. I was Lodge 59 President for the last part of last year. Did you put any "Get out of jail free" stickers/emblems on your BULLITT? LOL
Cam

Yessir. :smile: Actually, the first thing I did was put my current State Lodge sticker on the back window (and I am putting the FOPA badge near the plate as soon as I get permanent plates). Its a show of support thing mostly.. and a bit of pride... I'm not that much of a maniac on the roads. :smile:

Remind me to tell you of my short stint with the Dayton Police Department as a recruit when we meet in person. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts