Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my dealers today for an oil change and found a couple of things. One of which I no longer have the only Bullitt in town, but I left word with the staff to inform him of this grand site and invited him to join. Now for the one that will make you cry too. Sander's ford sold one (DHG) to some dumb ass in Jacksonville, NC and he went and had a "sunroof" added and some groung effects to it. So that's another Bullitt that has been screwed up. Had to be a 'jarhead' to do that to such a fine machine as the Bullitt, or someone who didn't know what he had!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I read a story about a guy who found a 1968 Shelby GT500KR that was being used as a chicken coop. Farmer almost wouldn't sell because he liked it as a chicken coop!
Moral is, there are always people who don't know what they have. I just thought it would take longer to start hearing stories like this.
Oh well, makes our rides a little more valuable and meaningful.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-07 23:42, twoponys wrote:
Was at my dealers today for an oil change and found a couple of things. One of which I no longer have the only Bullitt in town, but I left word with the staff to inform him of this grand site and invited him to join. Now for the one that will make you cry too. Sander's ford sold one (DHG) to some dumb ass in Jacksonville, NC and he went and had a "sunroof" added and some groung effects to it. So that's another Bullitt that has been screwed up. Had to be a 'jarhead' to do that to such a fine machine as the Bullitt, or someone who didn't know what he had!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

The Mederator Blakwing is debating on a sunroof. Blakwing it might not be a good idea :-B

·
Registered
193 Posts
If you are going to keep it in the garage, you might as well take a picture and hang it on the wall. Then sell the car to someone who is going to enjoy it!
A Bullitt in the garage is like a duck in a nudist colony.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts