Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide which pic to use for my sig......what do you think?

or....do i need to take some new shots?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
IMHO, the red van seems out of place and is too dominant. Unless you want to focus on the van I would avoid using that one.

The one by the garage is awfully dark. I personally like an open background on a rear 3/4 shot like that one, gives the impression that the car can just take off and go, in this case the car needs to back up to leave. Just kind of takes the fun out of the image for me.

the Third shot - the frontal, is the winner of the 3 in my books.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...Mike....getting the right shot is tuff...imho....esp if ya got a Black Bullitt :eek:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yes, you are absolutely right Woody, black cars can be especially difficult to get the lighting right.

Sounds like time to take a road trip to find that perfect setting for a new pic. ;)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Just an observation, but I am really surprised that I haven't seen any pics from you Texas boys with your Bullitts at the Alamo...

What gives?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Maybe BigBullitt aka David has taken his down to the Alamo for a photo shoot. I haven't taken my Bullitt to S.A. yet...San Fran, yes. San Antonio, no.

·
Registered
576 Posts
dg517 said:
I am trying to decide which pic to use for my sig......what do you think?

or....do i need to take some new shots?
Dennis,

Well there is this some guy around your area that shoots pretty well and I heard his pricing is fair if he likes you!

Not sure he will get along with you, because he is very introverted, strange, high strung and not into outgoing folks, but you should give him a shout?

I'll IM you with the information regarding this guy... ;)

Marty

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Martin said:
Dennis,

Well there is this some guy around your area that shoots pretty well and I heard his pricing is fair if he likes you!

Not sure he will get along with you, because he is very introverted, strange, high strung and not into outgoing folks, but you should give him a shout?

I'll IM you with the information regarding this guy... ;)

Marty
ah right Carlos :lol:.....quit jacking with me:eek: ....we do need to go take those shots with the ponies i was telling about.......

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Hey Dennis, Maybe we should get the color trio together for a photo shoot? Green, Black and Blue. What do you think? If you really want the ponies in the background, well OK.

·
Registered
576 Posts
dg517 said:
ah right Carlos :lol:.....quit jacking with me:eek: ....we do need to go take those shots with the ponies i was telling about.......
My name is Carlos and if you are a married man, I am your worst nighmare. Women are my specialty, but I can do Ponies too!

If you value your marriage never introduce Carlos to your bride, as she will only throw rocks at you after that... ;)

All of my Love to You and Mary Ann "Big Boy,

Marty

PS: Beware of Carlos, as he sneaks out every once in a while... hehehe

·
Registered
117 Posts
I like the rear-quarter shot by the garage, personally.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Martin said:
My name is Carlos and if you are a married man, I am your worst nighmare. Women are my specialty, but I can do Ponies too!

If you value your marriage never introduce Carlos to your bride, as she will only throw rocks at you after that... ;)

All of my Love to You and Mary Ann "Big Boy,

Marty

PS: Beware of Carlos, as he sneaks out every once in a while... hehehe

Carlos....Put a sock in it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Hey Dennis, Maybe we should get the color trio together for a photo shoot? Green, Black and Blue. What do you think? If you really want the ponies in the background, well OK.

We got the Green an Black covered...an the only Blue i know of is Travis....btw....the ponies i speak of is the ones by Bagel Boyz...Marty an i have been talking about this for awhile.......

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How about this pic?......at least i got the whole car in the pic this time :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Maybe BigBullitt aka David has taken his down to the Alamo for a photo shoot. I haven't taken my Bullitt to S.A. yet...San Fran, yes. San Antonio, no.
I'm not sure they take too kindly to parking in front of the Alamo. Impedes traffic. I'll try to check it out this weekend.

·
Registered
576 Posts
dg517 said:
How about this pic?......at least i got the whole car in the pic this time :smile:
Dennis,

Your going to use my main body and lens to take your own pics. With my help of course, and I will shoot with my backup body, so between the 2 of us we will get a keeper... ;)

Marty

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Martin said:
Dennis,

Your going to use my main body and lens to take your own pics. With my help of course, and I will shoot with my backup body, so between the 2 of us we will get a keeper... ;)

Marty

There you go again talking that tech stuff....Carlos :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
dg517 said:
There you go again talking that tech stuff....Carlos :D
Dennis,

Carlos? Who is Carlos? :tongue:

Marty

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Martin said:
Dennis,

Carlos? Who is Carlos? :tongue:

Marty

I think he is the guy that really does all the picture taking :lol:.....you are just his set-up guy :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.