Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick question. Is there anyone who is able to have their signature attach automatically whenever you post, or do you have to click the "add my signature" button at the bottom of the "reply" and "new topic" pages?

Trying to see if anyone can get the "Edit your preferences" item to save correctly.

Thx

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've mark yes under "Always attach my signature" in edit your Preferences, but when I go back to edit your Preferences, it is marked as "No." For some reason it is not saving that change. Hope this helps

·
Registered
721 Posts
Same here, it just won't save. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wear out my shifting arm clicking on the bottom everytime! :lol: Here I go again. Ow it hurts!!!

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, so it is not just a few people. I think a recent security fix I implemented broke the signature setting save.

Doh. :smile:

I think I have a fix for it also. :smile:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Okay, Edited my preferences to post signature every time, and now I notice the "Show Signature" in my options on the reply section is already marked. I'll hit submit now, looks as though it is fixed. Good Job.

YEPPIE, ITS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!

DHG #1785
Stock

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: runningforyou on 2001-10-07 00:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just ran across this thread. I haven't seen mine when I post. Only have like 5 posts anyway. Here goes...

Bullitt #5338 - No mods necessary at this time!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RenegadeBullitt on 2001-10-08 01:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
I had checked it in my preferences before, but when I looked again, it was unchecked. After checking it again, it works. Thanks. :smile:

:bullitt:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts