Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area...I'm new here.....

Does anyone with Sirius Radio in their Bullitt have a clever way of hiding all the wires so they're not just hangin' out everywhere?

Thanks,
Noah

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I have a sirius streamer.I put the magnet antena next to the stock car antena on the fender.I ran the wires under the carpet into the center console from underneath.The power plug is easy since the centre console has a power port inside it stock.when you want to change channels just open the console top.If you have anymore questions just ask.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I mount mine with the window mount suction cup. I hard wired it in and hid all the wires under the dash and between the gaps in the dash. The antenna is in the rear window with velcro so it sticks to the carpet and the wires run under the door sill panels.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes! I mounted the antenna receiver above the back seats (between the two speakers beneath the rear window) and simply ran the antenna wire through the c-pillar interior molding and up under the a-pillar interior molding to the head receiver which is mounted on the inside of my windshield a few inches above the dash. For the power input wire I fished the cord through the front vent of the dash (the long skinny one at the anterior most part of the dash) to the radio area and continued to lay the wire beneath the center trim (past the e-brake, beneath the plastic interior trim) and finaly into the center console, where I used that power input as the power source for my satellite radio. It looks extremely clean, and you can't beat Sirius!

Alt Nation FTW!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
My receiver is under the passenger seat an the antenna is on the right side of the dash....no wires are showing...this was my Son's idea...works really good..hope this helps!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Yup
http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130264

mine completely stashed away. After my first unit went bad though, I put the other behind something else under the dash so I could more easily access it should it fail again. This one has been solid, so if I ever am back in there I will move it back under the radio.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
No problem here.. Don't have one. Maybe old,but why would you want to pay money every month,to listen to a radio in your car....especially a Bullitt? Hardly ever listen to a CD,when driving the Bullitt. The Bullitt just sounds to good!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Mus408 said:
No problem here.. Don't have one. Maybe old,but why would you want to pay money every month,to listen to a radio in your car....especially a Bullitt? Hardly ever listen to a CD,when driving the Bullitt. The Bullitt just sounds to good!
well I used to drive nearly 80 - 110 miles a day for a year or so, so I decided to upgrade a notch :D lol

back now to like 500 miles a month if I am lucky, so I may get rid of later on. Just 6 bucks though since I have 2.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Mus408 said:
I thought the same thing until someone bought me one for Christmas. I have not heard a commercial on the radio for two years now. It is worth every penny!

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
plus I listen to sirius on my computer.Nascar and howard stern...

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
You could have a pro do it for you if you are not "wiring friendly".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts