Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sister n Law is visting from Mich. She Met 1007 lastnight In the garage, She didn't act too excited. But today, after a day at the beach, she spots another DHG Bullitt, She starts checking out the driver, thinking it was me. She say it was some young dude (thin and good looking so it wasn't Jimmy Ray), He saw her checking out his car and he enjoyed the attention. She loves your car dude...... She now has become a Bullitt expert she can pick out a DHG, True blue and Black bullitts with young, cute, sufer dudes, from a block away.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey, Jimmy Ray- i don't know if I meet any of the other criteria, but... does your sis in law like Canadians? (oops, better hope my wife doesn't see this one!!)

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I'm closer to Canada than Florida. I like the Bullitt's today but yesterday it was the 2001 Mustangs I really liked.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-13 20:51, Jimmy Ray wrote:
Actually I'm closer to Canada than Florida. I like the Bullitt's today but yesterday it was the 2001 Mustangs I really liked.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>I plan on moving out of Florida soon! The only problem I have is,I keep getting truned down for parole!! The state of Florida can't take a JOKE, I swear YOUR HONOR the 6 people fell on my AX!! :-B

·
Registered
144 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-13 20:28, Jimmy Ray wrote:
My Sister n Law is visting from Mich. She Met 1007 lastnight In the garage, She didn't act too excited. But today, after a day at the beach, she spots another DHG Bullitt, She starts checking out the driver, thinking it was me. She say it was some young dude (thin and good looking so it wasn't Jimmy Ray), He saw her checking out his car and he enjoyed the attention. She loves your car dude...... She now has become a Bullitt expert she can pick out a DHG, True blue and Black bullitts with young, cute, sufer dudes, from a block away.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Couldn't have been me unless your S-I-L is optically challenged. I guess I do look younger and thinner though while rapidly accelerating.

1,169 Posts
On 2001-08-13 21:09, Jimmy Ray wrote:
Ray,
The AX thing scared her off

It was a small AX and it was dull... Honest!! :-B

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys my sister-N-Law hasn't been back

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude you don't want her she rents a trailier in a bad part of town(Behind the SOLO market)Has 3 Kids with different daddies and Knows how to work the child support courts for evry penny. She's looking for #4 so she can make it until she getts old enough for soical secruity to kick in and the last child support payment hits.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Speaking of that....

Did you know the toothbrush was invented in the South???

If it was invented in the North it would have been known as the teethbrush

:grin:

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep but some are black and they smell bad, also her ass is biggger than my gut..... She's happy around 12:30am she starts looking better for the guy's at sammy's bar and grill

·
Registered
237 Posts
On 2002-10-04 21:51, Jimmy Ray wrote:
Dude you don't want her she rents a trailier in a bad part of town(Behind the SOLO market)Has 3 Kids with different daddies and Knows how to work the child support courts for evry penny. She's looking for #4 so she can make it until she getts old enough for soical secruity to kick in and the last child support payment hits.

Sounds like a typical Alabama gal!

·
Registered
826 Posts
On 2002-10-04 22:16, Jimmy Ray wrote:
Any takers

Does she have a boat?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Jimmy Ray,
i can vouch for Ray!! it was a small axe and he didn't swing! he just held it in one place and asked the 6 people to run their heads into it!!

marty

1 - 20 of 20 Posts