Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been building a "Garage Majal" or Pony Palace most of this past year. It still isn't finished, but is completed enough to bring our herd of ponies home for winter. They all got tucked in TIGHT yesterday, just in time before the storm that rolled in over night and is still dumping on us.

Joyce

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
how did you get them in there like that must be a secret door or something : )

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering that also. You didn't put them in sideways with a forklift or anything did you?? :smile: Also, that looks like a BEAUTIFUL mach in there beside the Bullitt!! Got pics of her?? :smile:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
AHHH I GOT IT. Put them beauts on rollers, and slide them in? or is ther ereally a trap door. Or maybe you did it like they doi in some places with furnature, tie a rope around them houst them up and put um through a window. hope didnt LOL

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
:lol: hmmm never though about, what if it one of them moble om things the just housted up the house and ploped it down over the cars. oh yeah i got dibs on the blue ones if he sells, oh and one of the convertables too

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITTBRO1 on 2001-11-25 22:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
878 Posts
Wow, what a great collection. But, here in Hamilton, Ontario we were outside with no coats on. It slays me when I talk to Americans from the south and they can't believe that a lot of the USA gets more snow than we do. But regardless, my Bullitt is hibernating in my garage till March. This is worse than waiting for the car to arrive from Ford.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Joyce, is that your daily driver there next to Pink Lady or do you have yet another stall for those? :eek:

Vicki

·
Registered
220 Posts
To Epperstang: I think you should adopt me. Saddens me to think you don't have a big enough family to drive all of that beautiful machinery.
To 3980: You and I used to be neighbors. I'm from Burlington. Hope you're still looking after the neighborhood!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
That's the most beautiful private collection I have ever seen.
I am SO jealous.
I only have 3 now, and had hoped to be so much farther with the Corral by now.
All I want is one of every year
(1964 -1971)...is that too much to ask???
Please don't ask my husband that question, he has a completely different answer than me!!!
Anyway, thanks for sharing...great pics...and that's not a Mach is it, it looks like a Boss?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bob, see my post in Nadda!

Four ponies are being moved to make room for shop space and projects for the winter.

Thanks for asking! :grin:

(BTW - How're ya doin'?)

J.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts