Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLP x pipe is off the car and for sale. have high flow cats and race pipes plus the clamps for them. does not come with the bolts so you would have to get some or reuse yours. it is in great shape, only been on the car for 6 months. cats passed CA smog, and only have about 500 miles on them.
the x pipe did not fit great out of the box so i had a shop custom fit it. it now sits perfectly tucked underneath a lowered stang!

$300 plus shipping

also have some Dallas Mustang MIL eliminators for sale as well.

$20 plus shipping

also have some other parts for sale as well------> http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144173

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come one guys, need this stuff gone asap. have way too many parts laying around!

*EDIT* also have some full length maximum motorsports subframes new in box for sale.

thanks

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
How much for the sub frames? Also $25 shipped for the Mils. I'm about to remove my cats soo these might be needed. Can you post pics of what they actually look like?

·
Registered
93 Posts
you really do have alot of stuff lying around, i am interested in the x pipe, thats not the same as the other one you were selling correct?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ItalianDHG#0754, you have a pm. :)

subframes are new in box, bare full length's from maximum motorsports. $120 new. dont know what to ask, because i'm sure shipping will be a royal p.i.t.a.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that will work charles. you buy them from me, he buys them from you down the road after you break them in.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well I'm not going to need the MIL's right now. Or the Subs. LEt em go to Jeff and hopefully he enjoys em. Not doing much to the Bullitt for awhile due to trying to buy a house.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Put me on the list for the subs.
-Wes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts